VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

All VA claim (C&P) exam resumption

Rate this question

pacmanx1

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I Hear That GB.

i HATE THE COLD WET WINTERS...FREZZING IS ONLY ABOUT 20/30 DAYS IF THAT LONG  BUT IT STAYS IN THE MIID 30'% FOR AVOUT 2/3 MONTHS  NOT BAD  FROM WHAT THE EASTERN STATE HAVE TO GO THROUGH.

IF I HAD MY CHOICE I''D LIVE IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA... SWIMMING POOLS MOVIE STARS...LOL  BUT TO EXPENSIVE TO LIVE THERE FOR US.

• HadIt.com Elder

Buck Speaking of Calif, I've seen a bit of the good ole USA and for weather, San Diego is right there on top. Probably doesn't get much better, weather-wise. But it's wall to wall people, traffic is terrible, super expensive to live and the crime rate goes thru the roof. Other than than, it's great! But there really are a lot of great places to move to in the states if you don't have any family anchors and want better weather. You just have to get off your butt and start checking them out.

• HadIt.com Elder

GB You got that right,  Calif  is expensive and populated way high and the traffic is murder.

I  have a lot of family living out in Calif, from LA , Bakersfield all the way up to the North lake shasta and on up in the redmond area  Ukiah /Willits  area and north to reading  to back down in THE DESERT palm springs  my older sister lives in Palm Springs  she moved there because of her health and her hubby health  there home cost 3 times as much  As our home here in Tx AND SHE HAS LESS SQUARE FT

Aunts Uncles brothers/ sisters/ cousins and friends live in Calif, MOST HAVE SINCE PASSED AWAY, but still have sister and a lot of cousins living out there...and a few good old friends.

If we could Afford to live out there  we sure would because of the weather  but not with the dang fires they have be having to deal with.

• HadIt.com Elder

So I'm guessing you'd take Calif over Texas then. I've heard a lot of good stuff on Texas to. Is it just too hot in the summer? About where do you now live?

• HadIt.com Elder
18 hours ago, GBArmy said:

So I'm guessing you'd take Calif over Texas then. I've heard a lot of good stuff on Texas to. Is it just too hot in the summer? About where do you now live?

YES IF WE COULD AFFORD TO LIVE THERE.  WE LOVE THE SOUTHERN CALIFORINA WATHER  BEFORE THE FIRES  THAT IS,

WE LIVE IN THE DALLAS /FT WORTH AREA.

HOW ABOUT THEM COWBOYS   big come from behind win vs ALT  .... LOL