VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Just need to vent again

Rate this question

Mr cue

Question

Well I am at the court pro se lawyers all did see thing my way so I no my case best 25 year of fighting.

Well I got the case expidate at the bva an the veteran court. Myself

Now the chairman is fighting the court review of the chairman reconsideration.

Here my case in nut shell granted tdiu 60 one condition 2001. Find out at board that my appeal from 1993 had never been cretifed to  board.

Great tdiu should now be 1993 no court let va stage rate me 40 1993_2001 well I was granted extra schedule tdiu never worked 1993_ untill 2001 granted.

Never look at for housebound smc s

Well my condition got worst my ex left me my doctor put in for home care 3 years ago I get 3 days a week smh

I apply for smc benfits an va when crazy lol

Smc s should have been referred I have never left my house in 25 year to make income. Smc s housebound one condition.

I apply for smc r they granted me smc l never stated I get in home care an vha pay for it even have the va doctor report stating with out in home care I will need nursing home services grants u smc r2 never done.

Change my tdiu 25 year protect rating. To granted two months of smc s lol never address the 25 year history

I do the bva reconsideration they tell me I have to reapply for each smc r r 2 an o benefits. Really put this on the decision.

Told me all my condition are included in smc l lol.

An it was ok to change a 25 year protect rating to granted smc s  2 month.

I get to court they don't included my reconsideration or the chairman decision.

So I press the Court they order them to explain why these things aren't included in record to court.

They state if the bva didn't adjudicated the smc claims r r2 this is not an error An the chairman didn't error. Because I can appeal the bva decision to court

I should only be able to do is appeal the bva decision not the reconsideration.

They lose smc is based off record an u don't have to apply for each one

The chairman told me I have to reapply for each smc on the decision

Which if I had u loss my rights to court review see there trick lol.

Well now I am waiting for the court to rule on this.

I really just need to vent this is a new fight I play this game back in 2002.

I got granted my tdiu 1994-2001 I let it go. Now I need help it's a battle again. Because of there mistake again they owe me an here I am at the Court again smh

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Im not sure if you know this or not, but at the CAVC your lawyer does not cost you anything.  They get paid from EAJA.  

If I understand your post, you apparently fired your lawyers.  OR, maybe they did not agree to represent you.  Its not unusual to disagree with your lawyers.  Like you,   I disagreed with my lawyer, Julie Glover, who, altho she won a remand which resulted in additional benefits, she declined to represent me on my eed appeal.  So, I got another lawyer, Chris Attig, who took my case, and won a remand.  Upon remand, I submitted new evidence as my lawyer suggested and won my effective date claim plus smc s.  

The CAVC does not give the benefit of the doubt, they interpret the law, and rarely change factual determinations made by the board unless they are "arbritrary and capricious."  

I will say I admire your persistence, and I wish you the best.  I havent seen your file, so I have no idea as to the outcome.  

Good luck to you.  

Yea I Understand the law have been doing it over 18 yrs with help of hadit won a cue at bva with the info from the site

I just hate the games they play like we all understand that smc is to be maximize. You don't have to apply for each benefit. It is to be base of your record. I apply they loss there mind.

I have the in home care provide by a company an pay for by vha

I have 2 comp exam stating I need help

I have the letter stating without in home care I will need nursing home services this grants r2 

they granted me smc l never look at any other smc an I apply for smc r lol

So to tell me I have to apply for each smc benfits is a error of law by the chairman an bva 

They even told me to reapply for each smc on chairman reconsideration lol

See there game now we will see if the court go for there bull this isnt even my case to the court

this is a dispute of the record they gave the Court smh

There response to a court order on this is

if the bva didn't adjudicated smc r r2 o an the chairman denied reconsideration on it this it not a error by the chairman 

I should only be allowed to just appeal the bva decision to court an the Court shouldn't review the chairman reconsideration on the issue lol.

They should have remanded it back to bva to adjudicated smc r r2 on reconsideration.

They didnt want to grant a reconsideration so they send me to the court. 

All the lawyer I talk to did see this my way an I was not about to abandoned any issue I have 

An now the court has order them to answer it.