VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Short note: It looks like I won, was told it is %100 P&T with special compensation added.

Rate this topic

retiredat44

55 minutes ago, retiredat44 said:

Me so confused.

I just got TDIU P&T at the beginning of November. I got the deposit and looked on eBenefits. In the letters section I could print off the various letters. If you have already gotten a deposit for your P&T I would think you should be able to go to eBenefits and print off the letter. I just took mine this week to the tax office for my house.    

23 hours ago, kanewnut said:

I just got TDIU P&T at the beginning of November. I got the deposit and looked on eBenefits. In the letters section I could print off the various letters. If you have already gotten a deposit for your P&T I would think you should be able to go to eBenefits and print off the letter. I just took mine this week to the tax office for my house.    

I can print letters, no problem, but they do not say p&t...... I am trying to figure out where they say it, or if they say no further exams... etc.... but like I said, they are still not closed,,, someone is still working on things and so things are still open.  I don't understand what those things are.... back fill? that is one of them there are a few more...

Steve, thanks for the Thanksgiving wishes for us all here.

I am trying to take a break myself this whole week-except for 2 Zoom things I have to do, not related to claims at all....for my church.

We all need a break from the VA BS- I wonder if they are closed on Friday as well as Thursday.

Maybe not-my daughter is at DOD ( NSA) in DC and she works on Friday.

I used to get so angry at their bogus denials, that I couldn't think straight.

But it sure pays to put it all away- for a few days at least-and then plan the attack on the decision without anger.

I hope Everyone here has a Nice Thanksgiving!

We all have plenty to be thankful for, and specially thankful for all of you men and women who served our country-and all who are still in service!!!!!!

I am always thankful for Squanto-too-because without his help, the Pilgrims could have never survived. The first American of my family married into his adopted tribe in Massachusetts.

The tribe adopted him because when he returned from England, his entire tribe had been killed by smallpox.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use