VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

VA claims denied 1 day after my C&p exam

Rate this topic

Ducato90

1 hour ago, Ducato90 said:

I just don't know how I could connect my depression to my service connection.

I brought my depression up with my doctor. He wrote a letter stating that he thought my depression was coming from my back pain. I think you should discuss it with your doctor and see what he says. It wasn't difficult for me, but I had been suffering with chronic pain for over 15 years. The VA sometimes pulls some ridiculous crap on some of us. Just keep learning and fighting them.

I had the VA deny SC for my neck at ETS. I reapplied years later and was denied because there was no evidence of a neck condition in my military records, according to VA. The VA didn't bother to look into my records. I had a full copy of my medical records and sent them a copy of one page showing neck treatment. The VA started to figure it out then. 

11 minutes ago, kanewnut said:

I brought my depression up with my doctor. He wrote a letter stating that he thought my depression was coming from my back pain. I think you should discuss it with your doctor and see what he says. It wasn't difficult for me, but I had been suffering with chronic pain for over 15 years. The VA sometimes pulls some ridiculous crap on some of us. Just keep learning and fighting them.

I had the VA deny SC for my neck at ETS. I reapplied years later and was denied because there was no evidence of a neck condition in my military records, according to VA. The VA didn't bother to look into my records. I had a full copy of my medical records and sent them a copy of one page showing neck treatment. The VA started to figure it out then. 

Yeah I don't want to give in because there are real issues that they are just brushing to side. They clearly state that I have been diagnosed with a major depressive order at the VA I go too. 

I've sent my decision letter to attorney so hopefully he can make a case for me. I do believe them admitting that I've been diagnosed with anxiety and a major depressive order that's half the battle