VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

The INDEPENDENCE of the V.A. LIVING PROGRAM ... ha!

Rate this question

WomanMarine

Question

AFTER TWO YEARS IN THE VA IPL PROGRAM - I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!
THESE PEOPLE ARE LIKE WHAT MY GRANNY USE TO CALL "USLESS AS TITS ON A BOAR!"

HERE IS ANOTHER ORGANIZATION @ THE V.A. THAT NEEDS TO BE CUT, PRESIDENT TRUMP! SAVE THE TAX PAYERS SOME MONIES

Sorry for the 'mad' ... as I have HADIT!

STARTS @ 11:13

🤐

Edited by WomanMarine
more info

3 answers to this question

VA = MADE IN CHINA!

When I received these utensils in the mail I was unaware I had Parkinson’s Disease, as that is one of the common ailments among Agent Orange/Dioxin contaminated Veterans.  But it came as a surprise to my Primary VA Caregiver last week that I received this shipment. 1F612.png?resize=24%2C24

However, I believe, my Ischemic Heart Disease to be a direct correlation to Agent Orange exposure, but at this point, the VA does not! So far I have had a quadruple by-pass and EIGHT stents due to Ischemic Heart Disease as well I have Peripheral Neuropathy, but that recently developed, I believe because all of this hit me at once. Strange enough, my 100% disability rating comes from none of the above diseases! 1F601.png?resize=24%2C24

My medication for Ischemic Heart Disease is taken daily, but this last year I seem to have to double up on them as their strength seems to have gotten weaker over the last year. 

Our body has a tendency to become accustomed to medications so that we have to notify the doctor if a medication is not working as well as it should but do not increase the dosage without the doctor's approval. Secondly our body changes so you may need another type of meds or a change in the dosage. I suffer with PN in my upper extremities worse than my lower because the VA rates my dominant arm higher than my left arm but they only add up to 50% together. Your heart surgery was apparently successful so it would not equal 100% either by itself. 

8 hours ago, cwatson said:

Our body has a tendency to become accustomed to medications so that we have to notify the doctor if a medication is not working as well as it should but do not increase the dosage without the doctor's approval. Secondly our body changes so you may need another type of meds or a change in the dosage. I suffer with PN in my upper extremities worse than my lower because the VA rates my dominant arm higher than my left arm but they only add up to 50% together. Your heart surgery was apparently successful so it would not equal 100% either by itself. 

It would not matter the percentage, as the VA does not, @ this time consider it 'service-connected' and I am all ready 100%. I am pretty cognizant of meds, as I was a CNA prior to becoming a network engineer ... computers I can fix! .gov I cannot ...