VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

My niece got COVID

Rate this question

Tbird

Question

• Founder

My niece got covid she is home for now but feeling pretty awful. I’m quarrintin myself and hoping that I don’t get it. My niece was extremely careful but still got it. We just signed a contract on a house and are suppose to close by dec 31st so I don’t know how this will affect that. We are all pretty worried about her. If it gets worse she will have to go the hospital and we just have to take it day by day and I hate that. Seeing my niece everyday keeps my ptsd at bay, so I’m a bit jumpy.

• HadIt.com Elder

So sorry to hear this Ms T  hang in there  keep up your guard, my son was tested positive for covid, he works at the DF/W Airport so he has to be around a lot of people, he had to go into quarantine 14 days, and was negative after that so there's hope.

, We all stayed at our houses this year and not having any new company ,friends or relatives over for the Holidays.

we're still at my oldest son house and we close on our house De 4th.

All we can do is be cautious when have to go out in public keep hand sanitizer 99.9% handy  wash hands often use disposable gloves and wear those mask everywhere you go.  the best thing to guard about this virus  is just stay home.  That's hard to do for some of us.

My youngest grandson goes around with  with bleach water and 99.9 Lysol disinfected spray  and sprays all the door knobs and bath room counter tops as well as the kitchen counter tops all sink knobs  and wipes them off with a clean paper towel

And we boil water during the day on the kitchen stove  the steam helps cleans out the air in the house.

Never under estimate this bad virus  its the most bad one that the world has ever witnessed.

Be cautious everyone. 

• HadIt.com Elder

That is Terrible Theresa. This is not a Joke. You must be diligent in protecting yourself. Whatever it takes. We are thinking about you.