VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Status update Prayers requested

Rate this question

Tbird

Question

• Founder

I've been exposed to COVID and I am waiting for my test results. Currently I feel fine. My niece Amanda, her husband Joe and the two kiddos all got it. Its bad, but not bad enough to go to the hospital. Please pray for us. We are set to close on our house Dec 30/31st and we are hoping this will not jeopardize our closing date. It's a struggle financially since Joe doesn't get paid while he is out of work. We all are trying to stay positive, but a few prayers sent our way would be appreciated.

I will mention this as to prayers when we have our church Zoom prayer meeting tomorrow Tbird, and will begin praying for all of you and anyone here who has been affected by the Covid..and praising God for all who have not been affected by it.

I am in the Prayer Warrior group at my church. God hears every prayer!

( And He gave me the wisdom to succeed in my VA claims)

The VA is developing a plan for disbursement of the vaccine, when they get it . When I get more info on that I will post it.

Awesome that you are negative! 

And, thank you Berta, for your prayers.  Our pastor told us that for 21 days, every day, we need to write down "What we are thankful for".    Apparently, when you do something for 21 days in a row, it becomes a habit.  

I try to write 3 things Im thankful for each day.  I have about a week to go, and noticed I am thinking up things to be thankful for the next day.  Sometimes I get 3, sometimes more, sometimes less.  I try not to repeat them, tho.  

Im thankful for hadit, and for Berta.  Berta gives her time tirelessly, to others.  

You do that too Broncovet!

I used to tell vets here years ago after they filed their claims, to be patient and pray that the VA claims people

can READ!!!!

But I think that could have offended some here-hope not-

We had a Thanksgiving service last Wednesday evening- many showed up at our church meeting using the Covid guidelines-masks, seating etc....and I ,with a few others , were on ZOOM and our Pastor could put us Zoomers all on the overhead screen so every at church could see and hear us. He  had asked us to make a list of what we are thankful for ,prior to the service and I held up  a list over 6 feet long  to read ( but I  said I was kidding -and it got a big laugh) but the point was we can ALL make long lists) and I mentioned 10 or 12 things I am thankful for-My church prays for our nations veterans every week and for over 7 years my prayers in the weekly prayer list  always mentions disabled veterans and their families.

I sure pray for the VA too.