VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Success Story

Rate this topic

GBArmy

• HadIt.com Elder

I just received approval of 5 disabilities I've been working on for over two years.  30 to 80%. Certainly couldn't have done it without the help, knowledge and support I've gotten from all the great folks on Hadit. But even though anxiety can get to you at various stages of the disability process, you just have to "keep at it." A denial is a road block, not the end of road. If it happens, read and understand your decision letter and get back on that horse. Just wanted to let folks know that if I can do it, anyone can. And should. And, as a reminder, I have sent in a donation to Hadit to help keep it going. Anyone who can afford it should, especially if you win and get a decent amount of back pay. So thank you all for helping veterans everywhere.

• HadIt.com Elder

Congratulation GB Army

wow 5 claims approved   hopefully this will put you up to the 100% scheduler and possibly P&T

Great News  to see buddy.  WTG.

• HadIt.com Elder

I agree with broncovet  hadit has helped us ALL and some have even went on to be attorney's and VA Accredit VA Claims Agent's

We All Owe this wonderful site a great deal of gratitude to Ms T Bird ( Theresa Aldridge) And long time elder hadit member (Ms Berta)

Jan 2021  will be hadits 24th Anniversary  and most likely over a  Million Veterans have won their deserved benefits here.

We all can't Thank Ms TBird enough for putting this site on the internet.

Its a God Send to all of us  Veterans  and Veteran widows.

Please pass the hadit cards around to your fellow Veterans at your VAMC  And Spread the word around about hadit.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use