VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

CUE closed

Rate this question

Jangs1963

Question

I filed a CUE in September and they combined it with another claim.  On November 10th they issued a decision on the original claim but never addressed the CUE of 9/25/20. They just closed the CUE claim no decision or review of my evidence.  I’ve called numerous times and said I had to wait 30 days. 30 days is here and gone. Then they said they would send an email which never happened. Today they were going to get me an answer and call me back. That never happened. I feel they may be in violation of 38 CFR 3.103 procedural due process. I’ve done an iris. But I’m sure that will produce nothing. Is there something I can file? 

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

The VA did something a little similar to me. Call the 1 (800) 827-1000 number and have them email you a new decision letter. Make sure you stay on the phone until you get the email and you can open it. My first email did not come, my second email would not open up and my third email finally opened up where I could see and print it. You have to stay on them.