VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

70/iu & 100 Difference?

Rate this question

Cavman

Question

• Answers 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

caveman,

I really have not done much i have not applied for my px card yet the closes military base is 90 miles from me so i wont use it that much so iam in no hurry to get it. i did apply for champava for the kids and wife. the chapter 35 benifits i have done nothing my kids are to young to use them and the wife already went to school. I have been busy I just bought my first house and taking care of my kids i saw my va shrink last week i still go atleast 1 every 2 months make sure you still see your shrink caveman. and keep copys. also how far did they back pay your award.

I will always see my doctor monthly. (15 mos. coming)

I live about 5 miles from MacDill AFB and I never go there for anything. I just never go to the trouble of waiting in line at the gate to shop at the over crowed BX. I went there a few years ago and everyone in uniform seemed so young it was amazing.

The military is being operated by high school kids it seemed to me.

john999:

A few years ago I got onto Ft. Meade, where I was stationed last and went into the PX. I asked a few if my old Cav unit was still there and no one had ever heard of it. I also felt ancient and thought the unit patches looked like some kind of foreign units. I`m not even sure the PX prices are cheaper so I probably won`t even mess with it.

Cavman