VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Rate this question

kbvet

Question

By statute the HR 6395 NDAA for Fiscal year 2021 Sec. 9109 (I)Parkinsonism (J)Bladder Cancer (K)Hypothyroidism will added to the presumptive List. My question iis if filled previously and denied. Under Nehmer Footnote one will it be automatically awarded ?.

• HadIt.com Elder

broncovet has some great Information above!

Thanks again for the guidance . Scheduled for complete removal of bladder and prostate at UNC Chapel-Hill .Salute to all my Vietnam Brothers and Sisters .

Broncvet,Buck52,GBArmy,Berta havn't been able to reach NVLSP.Used (202)265-8305 left message twice. Maybe Covid related reason?

• HadIt.com Elder

KBVET That's the correct phone number, so yes I would expect no response is due to the Covid flu problem. Probably no staffing coverage.

• HadIt.com Elder

I should add, though, today is a holiday. I assume you called before today, correct?

Yes before.Will try again tomorrow.Just for touching base will go by my DAV post and talk to Vso . See where they stand on the process. Nehmer filing( if they know what it is) as opposed to first time filing in regards to bladder cancer.In one denial they brought up that I had previously had radiation for Stage one testicular cancer and that could have caused my current bladder cancer. Might have fight them and get an opposing IMO