VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Back Injury SC Appeal going on 6 years

Rate this question

Dqm71

Question

This is so exhausting, Granted 10  % in 10/2014 for  Back injury lumbar strain  I have not worked regularly since 7/2013 I have filed

appeal for through ATTORNEY for ( increase rating with secondary issues  and documented records left right hip pain neck pain sciatica left side chronic low back pain with muscle spasm and

depression , TDIU  many more ...  I been on SSD since 11/ 2014 Just had my VA  court hearing in May 2020 via ZOOM.  I have 1000s pages of med report,   Professional Expert Doctor Reviews      What else can I do?  advice welcome    My chances of 100%rate increase or  TDIU 

Edited by Dqm71

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Dqm71 said:

I been on SSD since 11/ 2014 Just had my VA  court hearing in May 2020 via ZOOM.

You can contact your attorney Monday morning and ask them the Status of your claim. Your decision should be coming up soon. It is not much else you can do unless you want to try to contact your congressperson and even that may not help. You could also pray about it. I know some would say that this is not a religious forum, but prayer can calm your anxiety and it actually works. The anxiety of financial hardship is a big hurdle and prayer fights that and give us some peace of mind. Believe it or not having extreme anxiety can cause undue stress on our hearts. We have to do anything and everything to try to stay somewhat stress free. I think this is OK a lot of us had to turn to prayer.

You can also try to contact The White house Hotline

White House VA Hotline - Veterans Experience Office (VEO)

Edited by pacmanx1

6 hours ago, pacmanx1 said:

You can contact your attorney Monday morning and ask them the Status of your claim. Your decision should be coming up soon. It is not much else you can do unless you want to try to contact your congressperson and even that may not help. You could also pray about it. I know some would say that this is not a religious forum, but prayer can calm your anxiety and it actually works. The anxiety of financial hardship is a big hurdle and prayer fights that and give us some peace of mind. Believe it or not having extreme anxiety can cause undue stress on our hearts. We have to do anything and everything to try to stay somewhat stress free. I think this is OK a lot of us had to turn to prayer.

You can also try to contact The White house Hotline

White House VA Hotline - Veterans Experience Office (VEO)

pacmanx1. Thank you for reading and your input. Power of prayer is awesome. VEO, never heard of it but will check it out