VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Special Reduction Review

Rate this question

ShrekTheTank

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Shrek So this just showed up yesterday and you don't have any claims open? Did you contact your Rep yet to see if there are any clues in VBMS? I also would call Peggy just for chuckles and see if you can learn anything there.

• Lead Moderator

I have 4 claims open right now.

Sleep Apnea for EED   HLR

CFS which I had dropped as I don't think this one was winnable.  The lawyer did submit it again.  Now says defered.  

Limitation of leg motion   HLR

Then the last one.  The CAVC remand which was just decided on by a BVA judge for increase of PTSD.  

I am wondering if this is about the CFS as I had written to remove it from my claims, and the lawyer went and put it back in.  

I did contact my lawyer and they are looking into it.  Hope to know something today.  

Edited by shrekthetank1

• HadIt.com Elder

Shrek if you don't hear anything today  check with member Brokensolider244th  he maybe able to let you know whats going on here.

I have no clue what they mean either?

Like before, "you cant count on ebenefits or VA.gov".  While its okay to follow up with your lawyer, as broken soldier explained,

ebenefits/va.gov is a third party site, and it does not bind VA.  

My advice is to "not worry" about anything, until/unless you get a letter in the mail.  Then, take action.

EXCEPTIOn:  If you look in ebenefits "letters" section, check to see if you can print a letter with a disability percentage.  If that percent

is different than what you are getting now, its usually pretty accurate.  

VA does not want us running around with Official letters stating we are (x percent) disabled, when we are not.