• veteranscrisisline-badge-chat-1.gif

• Fund HadIt.com

289%
    $4,338.00 of $1,500.00 Donate Now
  • Advertisemnt

• 14 Questions about VA Disability Compensation Benefits Claims

questions-001@3x.png

When a Veteran starts considering whether or not to file a VA Disability Claim, there are a lot of questions that he or she tends to ask. Over the last 10 years, the following are the 14 most common basic questions I am asked about ...
    Continue Reading

• Most Common VA Disabilities Claimed for Compensation:   

tinnitus-005.pngptsd-005.pnglumbosacral-005.pngscars-005.pnglimitation-flexion-knee-005.pngdiabetes-005.pnglimitation-motion-ankle-005.pngparalysis-005.pngdegenerative-arthitis-spine-005.pngtbi-traumatic-brain-injury-005.png

• Advertisemnt

• VA Watchdog

• Advertisemnt

• Ads

• Can a 100 percent Disabled Veteran Work and Earn an Income?

employment 2.jpeg

You’ve just been rated 100% disabled by the Veterans Affairs. After the excitement of finally having the rating you deserve wears off, you start asking questions. One of the first questions that you might ask is this: It’s a legitimate question – rare is the Veteran that finds themselves sitting on the couch eating bon-bons … Continue reading

Veteran receive microchip

More news on the mind control front. If you recall Dr. Christine Pierce from the Kansas city VA ask for volunteers for a brain implant and I accepted. This thing can read your thoughts and make dreams reality when you go to sleep. They can also get you killed if you talk about it on Facebook I haven’t tested that part yet but I plan to soon. They got me hooked back on math using it by using carrier waves sent to the brain.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to hadit.  Im not sure I understand your question.  CAn you rephrase that, please?  

You said something about a "brain implant" (I guess you mean a microchip), and something about "getting you killed if you talk about it on facebook".  

While I dont recommend posting private information like that on facebook, I doubt they would kill you for it, but it could have negative consequences.  

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Ads

• Ads

• Similar Content

• By broncovet
      Best military/Veteran discounts
      https://www.hustlermoneyblog.com/category/military-discounts/
      I picked "some" of the discounts, here:
      Apple, Lowes, Home Depot, HP, TMobile, Chrysler, Ford, GM, Honda, American Airlines, Marriot, hundreds more.  Resteraunts, phones, cars, airlines, and more.  
      If you are not "asking" about these, when you visit these places, dont complain to me you are broke!  
         Recently, I upgraded my computer to IMAC, and Apple gave me 250 dollars off.   This was from Apple, but it was at my base exchange so I also did not have to pay sales tax.  
      I recommend "asking" for your military/Veteran discount.  It puts pressure on them to offer it, even if they dont currently!  
      CAUTION:   Beware of scams!   As an example AT and T offers a "discount" for military, but its a "fake discount" because you can get PREPAID ATT at a much lower price WITHOUT the military discount.  You cant get the military discount on prepaid AT and T, only the much more expensive post paid.  Many other companies do that, Home Depot gives 10 percent but only if the item is not on sale or already discounted.  That is why I shop at Lowes, they give 10 percent on everything, including appliances on sale.  
    • By broncovet
      There are 4 class actions suits you should know about: (and my short summary)
      1.  Wolfe vs Wilkie   If your bills for emergency treatment have been denied by VA, check out Wolfe, it may have been done illegally.  
      2.  Godsey vs Wilkie  If your BVA appeal has been delayed more than 18 months, then consider contacting NVLSP about it.  
      3.  Sabo vs USA   Thousands of Iraq and Afghanastan Vets were "supposed" to be discharged with a 50 percent PTSD  rating, and VA denied those illegally.
      4.  Nehmer and Blue water Navy Vets:  There are conditions which are presumptive for Agent Orange, and you may deserve benefits (retro), as the VA may have improperly denied you or given you a unfavorable effective date where you deserve more.  
            If any of these apply to you, contact NVLSP:
      https://www.nvlsp.org/what-we-do/class-actions/
           NVLSP should represent you at no charge if you meet their criteria, especially on the above, but their representation is NOT limited to these class action suits.  
    • By broncovet
      Often, you can get free legal advice, here.  NVLSP is a nationwide program (non profit) that helps Veterans with legal needs.  Things like Nehmer Vets, (normally Vietnam Veterans), discharge upgrades, and Veterans appeals to the CAVC are some of the things they often do.  You need a DD214, they screen out "fake" wannabe Veterans.  
      https://www.nvlsp.org/what-we-do/lawyers-serving-warriors
      Importantly, also, IF YOU HAVE A RECENT BVA DENIAL (120 days) you can usually take your pick of a NOVA attorney to represent you at the CAVC and EAJA pays the fees.  Be sure and discuss this with your potential  attorney, their fee plans vary.    Since EAJA pays the fees, its no cost to you.  
      Many attorneys, if they think your BVA denial is wrong, will accept payment EXCLUSIVELY from EAJA, you pay nothing.  
      Pick from one of these attorneys most of which specialize in helping Veterans:
      https://www.vetadvocates.org/directory/widget_search?current_page=1&sort_type=featured&filter={"additional_info.show-profile-on-sustaining-membership-directory"%3A+"yes"}&asset_type=company_user&display_type=default
      Source:  Personal experience.  I have hired a lawyer several times and paid little or no fees.  

• By Fat
      In 2012, I  was denied for left knee laxity as a secondary condition to left knee arthritis.

I recently came across medical documentation in my file regarding two complaints/incidents of a loose knee while on active duty.

I know to get a previous denial opened you would need a supplemental claim form; however can I file left knee laxity on a direct service basis with intent to file?

Or do I have to go back through the denied secondary connection route with a supplemental claim?

All answers are welcomed.
  • Ads

• Our picks

• I already get compensation for bladder cancer for Camp Lejeune Water issue, now that it is added to Agent Orange does it mean that the VA should pay me the difference between Camp Lejeune and 1992 when I retired from the Marine Corps or do I have to re-apply for it for Agent Orange, or will the VA look at at current cases already receiving bladder cancer compensation. I’m considered 100% Disabled Permanently 
      • 16 replies
    • 5,10, 20 Rule
      The 5, 10, 20 year rules...

Five Year Rule) If you have had the same rating for five or more years, the VA cannot reduce your rating unless your condition has improved on a sustained basis. All the medical evidence, not just the reexamination report, must support the conclusion that your improvement is more than temporary.

Ten Year Rule) The 10 year rule is after 10 years, the service connection is protected from being dropped.

Twenty Year Rule) If your disability has been continuously rated at or above a certain rating level for 20 or more years, the VA cannot reduce your rating unless it finds the rating was based on fraud. This is a very high standard and it's unlikely the rating would get reduced.

If you are 100% for 20 years (Either 100% schedular or 100% TDIU - Total Disability based on Individual Unemployability or IU), you are automatically Permanent & Total (P&T). And, that after 20 years the total disability (100% or IU) is protected from reduction for the remainder of the person's life. "M-21-1-IX.ii.2.1.j. When a P&T Disability Exists"

At 55, P&T (Permanent & Total) or a few other reasons the VBA will not initiate a review. Here is the graphic below for that. However if the Veteran files a new compensation claim or files for an increase, then it is YOU that initiated to possible review.

NOTE: Until a percentage is in place for 10 years, the service connection can be removed. After that, the service connection is protected.

------

Example for 2020 using the same disability rating

1998 - Initially Service Connected @ 10%

RESULT: Service Connection Protected in 2008

RESULT: 10% Protected from reduction in 2018 (20 years)

2020 - Service Connection Increased @ 30%

RESULT: 30% is Protected from reduction in 2040 (20 years)
        • Thanks
      • 53 replies
    • Post in New BVA Grants
      While the BVA has some discretion here, often they "chop up claims".  For example, BVA will order SERVICE CONNECTION, and leave it up to the VARO the disability percent and effective date.  

I hate that its that way.  The board should "render a decision", to include service connection, disability percentage AND effective date, so we dont have to appeal "each" of those issues over then next 15 years on a hamster wheel.  
    • Finally heard back that I received my 100% Overall rating and a 100% PTSD rating Following my long appeal process!

My question is this, given the fact that my appeal was on the advanced docket and is an “Expedited” appeal, what happens now and how long(ish) is the process from here on out with retro and so forth? I’ve read a million things but nothing with an expedited appeal status.

Anyone deal with this situation before? My jump is from 50 to 100 over the course of 2 years if that helps some. I only am asking because as happy as I am, I would be much happier to pay some of these bills off!
      • 18 replies
    • I told reviewer that I had a bad C&P, and that all I wanted was a fair shake, and she even said, that was what she was all ready viewed for herself. The first C&P don't even  reflect my Treatment in the VA PTSD clinic. In my new C&P I was only asked about symptoms, seeing shit, rituals, nightmares, paying bills and about childhood, but didn't ask about details of it. Just about twenty question, and  nothing about stressor,
  • Ads

• Popular Contributors

• Ad

• Latest News

Important Information

{terms] and Guidelines