VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

dental policy - Bay Pine - Lee County

Rate this topic

Just to add, the Cardio doctor had just done an ECHO of myhusband and unknown to me it revealed major heart disease and he had access to a prior heart attack Rod had 1988 when he worked at the VA, but we were  told it was a sinus infection. 

Max -I will send you a free copy of my book when it is published ( Death by VA) so that you can see the incredible anmount of lies the VA perpetuated in my case. I am not alone either.

200703973_MySection1151awardletter.thumb.jpg.5160c7e234f26edfefb79396411f8d26.jpg

Mr CUE- Broncovet said that, not Max , and Broncovet is RIGHT!!!!!!!!

If the VA was not capricious and arbitrary, and never lied to a veteran  ( to include those C & P examiners -paid by the VA)

then there would be no need for a site like hadit.

And it is the Best place on the net for real claims help.

Dont pick on Broncovet- VA put him through the mill already--- and he willing gives his advice here just about every single day. Maybe you dont remember Shreddergate, or the lives lost due to VA incompetence, at numerous VA's- just go to the Scandal forum.Or read my H VAC testimony- I think it is still on line.

Pick on me. 

I have no problem with anyone we all are here to help. I am thankfully for hadit an yes the va lies.

We all have been through it.

I had a problem with statement the va has trust issues with veterans. For good reason. They errand it.

What does that have to do with va lies.

I am done with it. Not try to start anything.

2 hours ago, Berta said:

Max 87, I am a hardcore VA claimant and widow of a combat veteran.

I have personal evidence of how the VA can and will lie. Broncovet is RIGHT!!!!!!!!!! What he said should be in almost EVERY THread.But us hardcore claimants now it is true. Rhe VA will LIE!

Some of their lies were in a letter to my past Congressman and 2 State Senators.

The VA told them that SSA refused to release my husband;s SSDI records to them. It was a lie, they never requested them even though his signed authorization form was in his C file.I raised Hell and the SSDI records were sent to them.

The VA also lied to me when they began a cover up of malpractice that started at the local VAMC here in NY.

The head Cardio doctor at Syracuse told me not to tell my husband he would be in a wheelchair ( from an 1151 stroke ) for the rest of his life.I asked if my husband had been told that- he said No and it is against my medical advice to tell him- because of his PSTD and heart problems---I said "What heart problems?"

After an odd  pause he said "Nothing is wrong with his heart."*****

I called my husband immediately at the VAMC and told him I was going to push for occupational therapy and told him the Dr. said he would be in a wheelchair for the rest of his life. I said that is BS because they dont know you-and he agreed. The VA, after my phone calls to their director put him into Occupational therapyimmediately-

the OT therapist called me a few days later and said he was one of the best candidates for OT he ever met- he said Rod was in excrutiating pain but complied with every thing the OT told him to do.He asked why the VA allowed his muscles to atrophy to this point and I said his other doctor in Bath NY VAMC had misdiagnosed his stroke as an inner ear infection.

The deal was,if he could walk 3 steps without falling, he could be sent back to Bath and discharged to come home.

He was discharged and crawled for 3 weeks, shimming up a hallway to practice walking.

About 2 months later the Wall came to NY and he was able to walk and stand for hours at the Wall.

The VA caused my husband's death- why? because they malpractices on him at two VAMCs.

His doctors lied to me many times about his condition.

I proved wrongful death (FTCA and Section 1151)

I think I posted the reasons for the 1151 award here before- if not I will post it again.

You obviously have had a better experience withthe VA than many here have had.

That's great, but that is not the case for so many vets we have had here since 1997.

Brocovet is right about the VA having good reasons not to trust veterans? 

That’s what I questioned him on. I don’t believe that indeed it’s the other way around.

I don’t know. If your didn’t claim took 23 years then maybe your experience was better than mine. i’ve been in the VA for 36+ years. I am way beyond the 20 year rule I am P and T with “no future appointments”.

I have, in writing been lied to by three doctors in the last five years — IN SECURE MESSAGE (WRITING) of Course I have copies — that caused me to be denied treatment and to believe I had for example an abdominal aneurysm when I did not. Now I’m being lied to by community care dentist. So no you pegged me wrong. I know who you are I’ve read about your story here before I sympathize with you. I to have sue the government before, the army. In the federal court of claims and I won. Lawyers would not help me. That took ironically also 23 years. piece by piece. And that is separate and distinct from my previous VA claims.

Again I was questioning the poster about why he would say the VA has good reasons not to trust veterans. Honestly I don’t really care I didn’t intend to take the bait of that post but here I am. But I’m out now. I’ve taken pictures of everything in this thread in case I need it for future record to start a lawsuit I can try to contact some people perhaps.

I’m sorry for your loss.

Edited by max87

1 hour ago, Mr cue said:

I had a problem with statement the va has trust issues with veterans. For good reason. They errand it.

What does that have to do with va lies.

I am done with it. Not try to start anything.

Exactly. I agree what does that have to do with the VA lies? Was that statement supposed to mean that they don’t where did they have a good reason to lie to us because they don’t trust us.

exactly. I agree what does that have to do with the VA lies? Was that statement supposed to mean that they don’t where did they have a good reason to lie to us because they don’t trust us.

Moreover what does any of that have to do with dental.

I knew I shouldn’t of taken broncovets bait. That’s kind of how the VA works isn’t it turning us against each other.

2 hours ago, Mr cue said:

Yea this was a going a little to far. Veterans are here for help. Some have mental issues.

This isn't helping

My opinion

Most of my VA compensation is for mental. I’m sick of it too. That’s how I found this place many years ago I just don’t hang out because I’m paranoid. I don’t put all my information in my bio and I hope I’m completely anonymous. and That’s a damn shame.

I believe I made a post here a few years ago I may have deleted it after a while, but the psychiatrist lied to me and said in writing “all veterans are being weaned off of all controlled substances by order of the FDA.“ That of course is anybody knows was a bold face lie or at least a falsehood that he misunderstood. But it preempt him discussing the medication that I had been on before and possibly trying it again. Now here I am four years later and I have that medication finally. And that guy doesn’t work at the clinic anymore. That former medical captain in the army. I’m not gonna give his name because I don’t want anybody trying to identify me. Which I’m sure they could probably do if they wanted to anyway. I don’t trust anybody anywhere. Much less the VA. They’ve consistently lied to me and I have it all documented. And I know what my damages are because of it. And I’m well aware that you cannot get punitive damages. But I can get other damages.

My thing now is that if this is all happening to me this is happening to lots of other people. But I’m pretty smart and I’m very persistent and I have gotten these chiefs to write out messages that are extremely incriminating. It took a long time and hundreds of messages. I know what I’m doing. Whether anything happens because of it or not is a whole Nother story.

I don’t care anymore if I win or lose but I think a jury or a judge should at least know what the hell is going on. Since the VA has no real accountability office anywhere. I’ve taken to telling VA workers recently and doctors and psychiatrist that hey you guys have this PACT system and you meet and you discussed the patient’s right? Yes they do that’s exactly what they do. I said well you could probably help a lot of us if you invited us to one of those meetings say once a year or once every two years or once every six months. But I’d like to have 30 minutes in front of that pack and guess what I don’t have any questions I just want you all to see you at one time with the other one is doing.

Edited by max87