VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Trying something new for me regards Claims

Rate this question

Carl the Engineer

Question

So,

I have been really lazy lately, not really, I have an almost fulltime job taking care of my wife, but, yes, lazy when it comes to my VA claim(s).  I normally would wait until I get everything nailed down tight for everything I am claiming and put it all in on one shot.  But, I don't seem to have the energy to get that all going at this time and the clock is always ticking.  I have one canned, one in the works and a couple down the road a few months (new health insurance, private doctors).

So, my new plan is to send the one done down range, and keep plugging and sending.  I do know that they may add them as they go, but I can't keep putting it off any longer.  Tick-tock.

I have been fairly successful so far with my many claims, so I hope this NEW strategy don't ball it all up, LOL.

And spring is coming, lawn, garden, tractors, etc., etc., 

Hamslice

17 minutes ago, seminoles said:

I just submitted 2 today, and will wait for those to close before submitting my other two.........I have my reasons.  The VA is shady 😂

Yep,

Sometimes you have to have the VA help build your case.  I've taken my time and that has helped me quite a bit. 

The system works if you work the system.

Hamslice

• HadIt.com Elder

I let All VETERANS know  if they have any claims they want to file /need to file   don't wait ....> file those claims   if denied  then that just means a bigger Retro WHEN YOU DO WIN   main thing is get that claim in and let the clock start ticking.  were not getting any younger.

1 hour ago, Hamslice said:

Yep,

Sometimes you have to have the VA help build your case.  I've taken my time and that has helped me quite a bit. 

The system works if you work the system.

Hamslice

Exactly, one of my claims will set me up for the others 😉

I submitted NOD's on denied claims, increases on low ball approvals, & 7 new claims all in one shot.  A hail Mary, see which one's get approved.  Ended up 100% P&T SMC-S.  I can just imagine them poor raters when they got my claims file.