VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Can I file a claim for my out of pocket expenses for medical care performed by outside medical providers for my service connected disabilities?

Rate this question

63Charlie

Question

If yes, can someone provide a link, or information on how to proceed?

The deductibles I'm paying have placed a financial burden on my family.

Thanks for helping.

• HadIt.com Elder

You know what is weird to me  all through my military service I took great care of my teeth  kept them brushed daily and use a good mouthwash daily. kept my weight down I use to run 3 miles every morning and was in good shape after I got out of the military it was like 20 /30 years my health started going down hill and fast.

I had good pretty white teeth until my 30's and 40's  it was then the VA started extracting them  because they said my cavities were to big to fill and the tooth had to come out,   that was not true  they could have saved 95% of my teeth  I should have sued the piss out of them but its been to long now...Hine sights 20/20j

John I swear it had to be something in the Vietnam Air  or fall-out,  I have things that none of my family never had.  its proving it to those idiots at the VA  I have a Hard time with.  most of my other non service conditions I blame on the A.O. From Nam  but  unfortunately for me   they are not on the A.O. List. and I have a Hard time proving them.

Edited by Buck52