VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

BVA question

Rate this question

Austin0520

Question

Good Morning! I was wondering if anyone can shed light on a BVA status question.

My va.gov status has shown “A judge is reviewing your appeal” for a little over one year. I just noticed under Issues it is showing  Closed and Granted for 3 of the 4 issues I had filed the claim for, which is wonderful news. 

Ebenefits is not showing any changes. Does anyone know what to expect next for the 3 that were granted? Since 3 out of 4 were granted, should I expect the 4th issue was remanded? 

Thank you again so much for all the experience and knowledge this site offers. 

2 answers to this question

23 minutes ago, Austin0520 said:

Good Morning! I was wondering if anyone can shed light on a BVA status question.

My va.gov status has shown “A judge is reviewing your appeal” for a little over one year. I just noticed under Issues it is showing  Closed and Granted for 3 of the 4 issues I had filed the claim for, which is wonderful news. 

Ebenefits is not showing any changes. Does anyone know what to expect next for the 3 that were granted? Since 3 out of 4 were granted, should I expect the 4th issue was remanded? 

Thank you again so much for all the experience and knowledge this site offers. 

You will get a BVA decision that will explain what they did. Unfortunately, we have no idea what the BVA has decided. Yes, you have three (3) granted claims that must be returned to the local VARO to be implemented and rated. The fourth issue is unknown at this time and can be granted, denied, or remanded. Your claims will not be on ebenefits for a while because they still must be rated and given a percentage level. You may have to have more C & P exams to determine the level of percentage for your conditions.