VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

QTC exam that does not require attendance

Rate this question

Foxhound6

Question

Got a letter regarding my deferred neck claim from recent exam. QTC has to send my file to another MD to review and fill out the DBQ based on last exam I had (which was only a few weeks ago). I assume this could be due to the person who did my exam was not qualified to complete that specific DBQ? This is a new one for me lol

Edited by Foxhound6

it seem everybody are get crazy thing happening in there cases.

I got the remand letter today.

? Do u get a letter or a open claim on va.gov from the ro working the remand. Been a long time 

I believe its going to my home ro doesn't state that via stuff so I think it going right to the ro

Ok the crazy part the board shift my tdiu to my mmd and stated it was total but they can't rate it because I didn't appeal.bva decision I can't make this up. 

I get to the us court they reverse this. How is it not rate total now

I am been remand by bva for the ro to issue a soc again. Smh.

Best part of the remand is it stated nothing about exams. I made a big issue with the bva on this on the court remand.

So I wait to see If the ro try to volatile the remand order

And order exams to delay  that when I will do the writ to the court. It call a set up lol 

Guy look at your remand order if there is nothing about exams the ro can't just order them. 

Now let's see how they try to hold it up longer smh

IMG_20210511_154653728.jpg

IMG_20210511_141741636.jpg

IMG_20210511_141804608.jpg

2 hours ago, Hamslice said:

Well, that truly is confusing. 

It almost sounds like they say you have a cervical disability, from being an Infantryman, however, it was not caused by your bum knee.

From what I have learned, and that I have gotten secondary's to secondary's, I would have claimed neck pain second to my other service connected conditions and let them find/deny the link.  It almost sounds like they pegged the denial to your knee.  But, say that you have neck pain from your service.  

I got my elbow second to my shoulder, because of arthritis and then a bump cause of range of motion.

I think you could/need to fight this with a better doctor.

FWIW,

Hamslice

Yeah, right?? I thought the same. However, I was originally denied direct SC on neck before and I got a new CP because that examiner, whilst opining against my event I claimed may have caused it, he never offered an opinion as to the secondary nature as it related to my knee. So, I guess it could be that my attorney will also catch the infantry piece and appeal it for direct SC? Lol its confusing for sure but I'm glad there's an attorney looking at it as well..