VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Static disabilities

Rate this question

SPO

Question

I just reviews my disability ratings in my C-file.  Everything is rated as “static”.  I also have a pending appeal that could push me to 100%.  If the items on appeal are also rated as static, would this translate to getting 100% p&t?

• HadIt.com Elder

Also

Under 38 CFR 3.327(b)(2), the VA can't send you to a re-examination if: the disability has been as established as static or is of a permanent nature with no likelihood of improvement. when the veteran's symptoms haven't shown improvement for five years or more. the veteran is over the age of 55.

• HadIt.com Elder

Pacmanx1

I think they handel MH   PTSD claims somewhat different  because a Veteran can go a while before he has a bad episode with a PTSD  

If they took his S.C. PTSD away because he went to work  and then was fired because he had a bad episode with his S.C. PTSD  they should be able to look at his records  and  see why he was fired  and grant him the IU Back     and be able to keep his EED.

PTSD Veteran should not work if they are rated PTSD  100% Only?

but if he was under the 100% and on IU  and went back to work and for 13 months he was doing ok  until he had a Bad episode,,,,should he kept  Being Treated and take his Meds  maybe  he would not have had a episode?

sometimes PTSD Veterans can't make good decisions and if he went back to work  the VA should know this.

But your most likely right  he may have to start all over again and lose his EED.