VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Thank You Hadit

Rate this topic

USMCScorpio

I wanted to take a moment to thank each of you for the work and time you've all put in here on this board and community. 

I've just had my final two C&P exams and for the 1st time in over 30 years I was able to speak about my depression and experiences while on Active Duty. 

As some may know from a previous thread, I was awarded 10% for Tinnitus (unexpected!) And I am so thankful for that!

May seem small but to me, it's major because it feels like I am 'seen, heard, and have help now.

My final two exams were for Depression,  PTSD, and my feet.  

I am so thankful for the 10% rating and this board that just having the exams is fulfilling for me!

So, thank you for your work and time here, you have helped more people than you realize.

My final two exams are completed and my final percentage is in the works (if any).

I will keep you all posted, in the meantime, thank you and please keep providing support.

My goal is to give to Hadit and support any way I can.

• HadIt.com Elder

USMCScorpio Congrats Veteran! Way to go. And as you probably already know, Tinnitus can lead to other secondary conditions such as MH issues, so wait and see what your other decisions are and appeal if you can. If you aren't satisfied with the coming decision, let us know the facts and maybe we can help further.

• HadIt.com Elder

USMCScorpio

Thank you for coming to Hadit.

Hadit and its members have help me tremendously.

We have some of the best and very knowledgeable members here that know what they are talking about  and the information they provide is  We'll you can take it to the Bank. 

You are welcome.  Most, if not all, of us have been helped by hadit, and at least some of us choose to "give back" in both money to keep hadit going, when we get retro, and in helping other vets by answering their questions.  

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use