VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Good News Friday

Rate this topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Well I got some good News From the VA Urology Clinc Friday

I had some procudures and test  CT SCANS AND OTHER TYPE RADIOLOGIY TESTING

I was worried for a long long time my life here on earth was at its limit anytime.

I had thought I had Prostate Cancer  and was putting off surgery anyway I could, so with the swelling of my Scrotum  I had no choice but to go see the Doc/s up at the VA.

As it turns out  they said I have a Lower bilateral   Abdominal Ingurial Hernia and some extra fat  that is below my abdomen and protruding into my scrotum. .and surgery can fix that, although I do have a swollen prostate and surgery can fix that too.     

BOY WHAT A RELIF THAT WAS TO HEAR.

.I HAD STARTED TO ACCEPT IT AND WAS GETTING READING FOR MY DIRT NAP  AND STARTING PREPARING FOR THE WORST FOR MY FAMILY.

I EVEN TALK WITH BRONCOVET  (HE AND I HAVEBECOME GOOD FRIENDS ALTHOUGH WE DO HAVE OUR DIFFERENCES AT TIMES BUT THAT DON'T GET IN THE WAY WITH OUR  FRIENDSHIP ,

I WAS ASKING ABOUT GETTING BAPTISED AND BROCOVET LET ME KNOW HOW ALL THAT WORKS   NOT THAT I DON'T BELIVE, I DO BELIEVE IN A HIGHER POWER AND GOD ALMIGHTY .

but I have not lived a true christain life  I am not a theif or murdderer or anything like that  but I have sined in my lifetime  and sins that I know was wrong under Gods LAW.  I hope to live better way of life now.

I think its never to late to turn your life around. because we ALL  have a Understanding and Loving God.

Anyway I was glad to hear this good news and it did scare me and made me start to thinking about living the rest of my life with good and better  LOVING things and try to take sin out of my life.

Edited by Buck52

• HadIt.com Elder

Now I need to get my spouse all fixed up for her neck and Back surgery  which she will be in a body cast a long time  6 months to a Year 

anyway SHE HAS HER SURGERY MAY 18TH AND HOPEFULLY WILL COME HOME IN A FEW DAYS FROM THE HOSPITAL AND i WELL CARE FOR HER UNTIL i CAN GO SCHEDULED MY SURGERY...AND HOPEFULLY WE BOTH CAN LIVE A SOME WHAT BETTER LIFE WITH OUT ALL THE PAIN AND PROBLEMS THAT HAVE BECOME A HARD PROBLEM IN OUR LIFESAS WE HAVE AGED AS FAITH WOULD BE.

• HadIt.com Elder

Buck Best of luck for both of you; her for now and then you. Stop down to the Thrift Sore and see if you can find some roller skates! Might come in handy while she recovers. Lot of prayers for you brother.

Great news!

You posted:

...I have not lived a true christain life..

None of us have.  No not one.  I certainly have not either.  

• HadIt.com Elder

Thank You GB  Altho I need to pass going down to the Thrift Store and fidning me some roller skates...I'd be up there in bed with the spouse  If had roller skates  thats for sure....  but a good suggestion  😉

• HadIt.com Elder

"Let he who is without sin caste the first stone".......Jesus.  Jesus came to redeem sinners and not just to award the angels.  Hey I said that and I am not religious but I used to know my bible a little bit.