VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ptsd Sreening Consult

Rate this question

bosun

Question

just want to say thanks for allowing me to put this on there dont understand all this ptsd stuff i went to primary in december of 06 he asked me a few questions then the next thing i know im going a ptsd screening i would like everybodys advice on what the doc wrote va rep said i had a strong case. i am alreday 40% when i got hurt in the navy got that in 1990 didnt even know i was getting it till it was all over

i hope this works not sure the va sent me a form 21-0781a statement in support of claim not sure what all i need to put in the description of the incident box any help would be great

thanks for all your help

Edited by jbasser

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

I had some problems reading this but-

in the incident box- I think they mean the description of what happened with any details at all to help corroborate it happened-then again ----

do you get 40% already for the same accident itself and this is for additional comp for PTSD due to this accident?

Do you mean 21-4138 came from the VA?

Did you get a lump sum disability amount from the NAvy already?

PS Sailor- you will get more help if you post up top on the Claims research forum.

Welcome aboard Veteran.

I had some problems reading this but-

in the incident box- I think they mean the description of what happened with any details at all to help corroborate it happened-then again ----

do you get 40% already for the same accident itself and this is for additional comp for PTSD due to this accident?

Do you mean 21-4138 came from the VA?

Did you get a lump sum disability amount from the NAvy already?

yes i got 40 % for the same accident and yes ptsd is the secondary to my 40 % got a small advance when i got out but had to repay it before i could get my monthly payments my accident is in my VA file so it wont be hard to fill out the form then

PS Sailor- you will get more help if you post up top on the Claims research forum.

Welcome aboard Veteran.

ok thanks for info not sure how do do all puter stuff