VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Transcripts?

Rate this question

SPO

Question

Does anyone know if they are still getting transcripts for the virtual hearings? The judge recorded my hearing on the computer, but I don’t know it will be transcribed or the deciding judge will just watch the recording.

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

i jut had my hearing in august- it was transcribed and put in my c-file...the judge that oversaw my hearing is the judge that made my decision so not sure of your question about reviewing video

• HadIt.com Elder

If you were sworn in at the time of your  virtual vedio hearing  then yes they will be a transcript of your Virtual Vedio hearing per every word that was said. you can request a copy of the transcript from the VBA (Veterans Benefit Administration) AFTER A WEEK OR TWO FROM THE DATE OF YOUR HEARING they need time to record it and process it in all your records  and place in your C-FILE.  OR CHECK WITH YOUR RELEASE OF MEDICAL RECORDS AT YOUR VAMC....or ask at the VET Centers for a copy.

• HadIt.com Elder

What I am not sure of  is the virtual video  we have with our PCP or mh therapist copied nd recorded and placed in our c-file ?

I know my therapist puts her report in MyhealtheVet  Notes  3 days after the meeting.but just not sure there is a transcript or not made?

I doubt it because where the PCP AND OR THERAPIST are  they are in a closed and locked room at the VAMC  or either doing it from the privacy of their home due to covid19

So it seems they are waiting on transcripts to decide my case.  Anyone have any idea how long they are taking to complete the transcripts and get them in my file?