VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

SUBMIT DOCUMENTS AND LETTERS

Rate this question

blahsaysme2u

Question

JUST FOUND THIS! will be helpful for me instead on relying on the IRIS to forward my letters/emails to the VARO, i just submitted directly to them. first time using- anyone have any luck with this?

https://eauth.va.gov/accessva/?cspSelectFor=dmhs

4 answers to this question

Yes, I used it.   All of the luck I had with it was bad.   Even tho I got a confirmation email, VARO said they knew nothing of it, there were no documents attached, and to resubmit.  So I did...but guess the effective date?  Yea, the date of resubmission.  As Ronald Regan said, the most dangerous words in the English language are:

Trust me, Im with the government and here to help you.  

VA has repeatedly faced problems with lack of trust by Veterans.  VA got their "untrustworthy reputation" honestly:  They earned it, over and over with me.  

Did you know, in a court of law, a detective or police officer is NOT compelled to tell the Truth to an accused?   An officer or detective can lie to the accused, for example, to get a confession.  

For example:

Your brother already gave you up and said you did it!  

That RAT!  I didnt do it, he must have and trying to blame me!

Then they go to the brother and say.  

"Your brother already said you did it!"

That rat, He must have done it and tried to blame me!  

As another example, you can call IRS and ask, "Can I deduct ______ from my taxes?"

The can respond "sure", even if its on tape, and you still cant take the deduction, the IRS does not stand behind its employees, either.  

This corruption and dishonesty even among so called "officials" is appaling.  With an example to follow like that, is it any wonder the accused lie?  I am glad I dont follow "others" example and use my example on a much higher level than a police man or VA employee.  

Edited by broncovet

Direct upload has been a part of ebenefits for years (more than 10) ani used it for all my claims until I was done filing about 6 yrs ago. I also get uploaded documents all the time in veteran files, sometimes more than once per day. And I know they post within 24 hours if they aren’t a corrupted file because I’ve seen the date stamps in the physical ones that some of them send in at the same time, so we end up with 3-4 versions of the same document with different date stamps. The automated intake doesn’t always label them  correctly so it’s important that you select the right document type, otherwise it comes in labeled generic correspondence instead of whatever you are trying to upload. 

Edited by brokensoldier244th

funny how its been part of the system for so long and i never even knew it existed. i hope my documents get sent and someone reads them...we shall see

just update- this did absolutely nothing as every response was regurgitation of denial letters and "we dont weigh in on adjudicated claims"

i ended up with lawyer...see my post on "EED CUE?" thread