VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Mental Health Disorders DBQ - Where can I find it?

Rate this question

mb76

Question

The VA web site doesn't work for me. I get a message that says "The document you are trying to load requires Adobe Reader 8 or higher." Can someone please tell me where I can find the latest MH DBQ?

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Just now, mb76 said:

The VA web site doesn't work for me. I get a message that says "The document you are trying to load requires Adobe Reader 8 or higher." Can someone please tell me where I can find the latest MH DBQ?

I have it named PTSD, but I think it's all the same.  They're may be a newer one that I'm not aware of, but this should cover the gist of it.  Hopefully it opens for you. 

ptsd dbq.pdf

Thats the old one...give me a minute.....

There are three different MH DBQs- which one are you looking for, MB? 

Edited by brokensoldier244th

I just compared internal to external and the only difference between them is that in Sec II Box 1 there are a few more choice check boxes for evidence considered. The internal form has choices for "not requested", "VA Claims folder hard copy", "VA E Folder", CPRS, or Other. The external has a box for "records reviewed" to check, and then an empty text box to annotate what was reviewed, and a check box for "no records reviewed". Thats it.

A public clinician wouldn't have direct access to some of that. Part of why they were changed- public doctors were checking boxes for evidence that they couldn't have legally reviewed, either on purpose, or because they didnt know any better. 

Other than that, the forms are identical.

Edited by brokensoldier244th

What browser are you using? Not all of them have a massive pdf client insured then that can read some PDFs. Sometimes when chrome tried to open them it won't, and you never too click the little up arrow inn the upper right hand corner of the pdf. 

You can also download Acrobat reader for free, or you can download foxit reader which is not Adobe but isn't as bloated in size as Adobe reader.