VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Service connection denied…unsure why.

Rate this topic

BionicVet

I am baffled by the denial- what has your DAV Rep said about it?

Are you still able to request a HLR?

Berta, I don't understand either🤪. I believe I can still do an HLR. I have never worked with anyone from the DAV. I have done everything myself. I am waiting for for my c-file and see what the (2) "DBQ" says. Like I said I am confused with this claim "migraines" I would like to post the denial letter prior to the one. It could put more context to my claims and all the denial for service connected - that's if you and other don't mind looking at it and provide me feedback.  

Again, I have not worked with anyone to help me with any of my claims, except this great site and all the help you and others have given me.  

i did not post it but will, I get Botox every 3 months for the last few years. I also get pain blocks every 6 weeks for years. The pain clinic ( pain neurologist) wrote in my health records that I get 4-5 prostrating migraines that debilitate me for days. Exhaustion for a few days just to get over the migraine.  I will post that from my blue button in myhealthevet .

This is normal SOP for FOIA as I recall- I have used FOIA a lot in the past-

but it is the Privacy Act part they cited that will obtain your records for you.

I thought I saw the DAV as your rep on the downloads- sorry if I read that wrong.

Berta thank you, I never noticed the DAV. but then again I never worked ( or heard from) with anyone from the DAV. now... I have the excitement of working trough over 500 pages of V records... do not even know where to start.