VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

This is the decision or whatever it is for my effective dates that were remand by cavc

Rate this question

Mr cue

Question

Ok here it is I receive a rating decision which is the same decision I appeal to Cavc. Nothing different that ok.

So guess the letter you are look at is the notification letter from July 9.

Now I ain't crazy if I disagree with the ro decision from a bva remand it is return back to board.

But I get a letter with no date on it not a official letter head from va.

And it tell me I have to nod to start a new appeal to bva

i point this out to other veterans because this is how they created years of delay and take away your cavc expidate treatment Rights

This letter can't be a legal va document. 

Last thing the decision is from may 26. I just got it July 16 after I file my writ to court. 

So now I have two cavc remand issues which the va say I have to restart the appeal process over Trying to add Years of delay and remove the expidate treatment a cavc remand should have.

I now only have a loss of use remand. Which has nothing to do with the cavc remand. And the smc r and smc o which the court order them to address. I guess are gone again.

Well like I said I am glad I did the petition to court and happy the va has to response in 30 days. All I can ask for at this point.

I will be send this letter with no date or va letter head telling me I have to nod to continue my appeal to the court tho.

The fight continues lol I would really like to see if anyone else has received a va letter with no va letter head on it tell you to appeal?

IMG_20210717_081516292.jpg

IMG_20210717_081539042.jpg

IMG_20210717_081602444.jpg

6 answers to this question

• Lead Moderator

I have not seen a letter like this sent out before.  I would keep down the road you are on and I would not follow those instructions as it sounds like someone is trying to get you to delay your claim again.

Not sure of the reason of this unofficial letter, but something seems off.  

Keep fighting!!!

You asked:

"The fight continues lol I would really like to see if anyone else has received a va letter with no va letter head on it tell you to appeal?"

That is highly unusual Mr. CUE.

I assume your Petition for Mandamus was received by both the US CAVC and the RO.

It is not on their docket yet- only one mandamus petition , denied, and not at all regarding you or your issues.

They update the site orders every day 

"Decisions shown were issued during the last 3 days. Data updated nightly."

http://www.uscourts.cavc.gov/index.php?fullsite=yes

There also is a alert doo dad for system maintenance at the CAVC . Your petition has not been posted yet- but have you received any info at all from CAVC that they have received it?

None if this is making sense to me.

USCAVC Home page has this contact #

"Call (202) 501-5970 and follow the auto-attendant prompts."

http://www.uscourts.cavc.gov/contact.php

I dont get it- 

I think you should contact a lawyer- it is Highly unusual to get a letter from the VA that is not on a VA letterhead.

Can you scan and attach here the first page of that letter? The page that should have their letterhead...

I assume your C file #,Name, address is on it so please cover that info prior to scanning it.

Berta I can't post the first 2 pages have my payment info from 1996-now. Believe me it's not a official letter.

Its like someone type it up. I am just going to addendum my petition and include it to the court.

Here is the order. The va has 30 days to response.

Before  BARTLEY,  Chief  Judge. O R D E R Note: Pursuant to U.S. Vet. App. R. 30(a), this action may not be cited as precedent. On July 6,  2021, self-represented veteran  filed a petition  for extraordinary relief in the nature of a writ of mandamus. Mr. asserts that a  writ  of  mandamus  is  necessary to compel VA to take action on his claims  remanded by the  Court in January 2021. Petition at 1; see   v. McDonough, No.  2021 WL 485865 (Jan. 29, 2021). According to Mr. , VA has  refused to take jurisdiction of  the remanded matters  or has improperly bifurcated the remanded claims by assigning a  new docket  number  to a portion of them, so that they are not being treated expeditiously. Mr.  further states that he was told that a Board decision issued and that he has until August 31, 2021,  to appeal to  this Court, but that he has never received a copy of that decision.  In order to address Mr.  assertions,  the Court requires  additional information from the Secretary.  See  U.S. VET. APP. R. 21(d). Upon consideration of the foregoing, it is ORDERED that  the Secretary,  within 30 days after the date of  this order, file a response to the petition, addressing the specific allegations  contained therein and providing any documentation pertinent to the Court's resolution of this matter. DATED: July 13, 2021

I assume you still deal with the Buffalo VARO-

I have had multiple problems with them , for every claim I ever had.

I will post their contact info

Thanks for posting that- storm here- I cant get good access-
OK the CAVC has made an order -GOOD_
Have you heard from any lawyers yet?  Maybe these days if they see Mandamus they dont contact the claimant-
I heard from by mail or phone, email 12 vet lawyers ,but they didnt want to take a Mandamus petition-and I really did not prepare it correctly anyhow- but when the RO in Buffalo got a copy, they took their thumbs out of their butts- and I got an award.
If not I suggest you contact a lawyer. If I had a lawyer years ago the VARO ( Buffalo) would not have given me so much crap-
Instead I chose to continue to give them evidence ( much sent in many many times, until I got an adjudicator who was
Literate.
So you DID get a legal letter. You could have covered the info you didnt want us to see- 

I cant handle any more of this issue

Not buffalo. It was was remand to droc in dc.

New name for appeal management.

Berta to tell u the truth I feel like I have more knowledge than half the lawyer I spoke to.

One I spoke to told me it's better sometime to go to Cavc pro se. A lawyer has to be perfect by the law. There different rules for pro se. 

And I have been doing good so far at the court I got a court reversal. I got the court to expidate my case. And now the court order VA to response to my petition.

Now I have over 20 year of fighting with va I have research many bva appeal cavc case. I understand the va manual. And a lot of cfr. I understand my case better than anyone.

You are the one who gave me the info on my cue in 2002.

Which I was granted tdiu 1993-2001

This is not for all veterans but believe ever veterans should learn the cfr and va manual.

All I did was apply for smc benfits under Howell v nicholson. And I been on a 4 year ride lol.

I didn't send any evidence my record is my evidence for smc benfits.

They just refuse to address it. Its ok.

I will take this petition all the way to federal court. Lol but I am serious. I understand it will be denied.

I just want a bva decision addressing all the cavc remand issue.

I have nothing but time also. I am just in worst shape now. I need the care.

I been tdiu seen 23 years old I have no work credits no medicare for me. No freedom care program. Nothing

The va hospital pay for aide services 3 days 2 hr. All program will do.

Smc r is for veterans in my lane to help pay for this care.

But I can't get one decision addressing it in 4 years now.

I am just venting now lol.