VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

E BENEFITS

Rate this question

Millis

Question

My Question is as follows. Can you someone explain to me what the Explantation below means as far as is the Knee Rated 100%?

Thank you!

Entitled to special monthly compensation under 38 U.S.C. 1114, subsection (s) and 38 CFR 3.350(i) on account of status post patellofemoral arthroplasty with degenerative arthritis, right knee rated 100 percent and additional service-connected disabilities of radiculoapthy, left upper extremity (also claimed as fingers, atrophy and nerves), major depressive disorder to include anxiety (also claimed as posttraumatic stress disorder and panic attacks), impairment of supination and pronation, right (claimed as forearm and arm condition), medial and lateral epicondylitis, right elbow, impairment of supination and pronation, left (claimed as forearm and arm condition), painful scar, right knee, medial and lateral epicondylitis, left elbow, independently ratable at 60 percent or more from 07/29/2014 to 07/01/2015.

Rating Date : 07/05/2017

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question