VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Correcting Error

Rate this question

scooter318

Question

Hi Everyone

I recently had a C&P exam on the 9th of July, the examiner told me that it would take 30 days for her to do her research and come to a decision about my claim. So the 9th of September was the 30 day mark and the case is still open as of today. I checked my blue button records and she actually made a decision on my claim the same day she said it's less likely than not. So my question is has any one seen results take this long and why would she lie to me and say it's going to take 30 days for her to find results and she made a decision the same day.

• Answers 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Was the SC PTSD due to an inservice car accident?

If so did this accident cause most or all of the additional back and nerve problems you have, as listed in the IMO?

Maybe the VA will do the right thing but the decision ,when it comes will tell us more.

I just do not trust the VA to do things right-

You said:

" I was rated for the back issues back in 2014 and I was recently rated for PTSD in September of 2020. So in your opinion my IMO should have been geared toward the PTSD and not the other conditions."

That is not what I meant-I meant the claim should include all of the condition that caused you to have PTSD, meaning any physical residuals of the car accident.

I assume the back problems , as reported by the IMO PA , (which I assume caused the PTSD award) could definitely have caused the migraines.

The IMO is fine- but it might need to be clarified-----others will chime in.

Was the SC PTSD due to an in service car accident?=Yes

If so did this accident cause most or all of the additional back and nerve problems you have, as listed in the IMO?=Yes

And thanks for all the help I really appreciate it

Did you need a spinal tap at any point after the accident? Spinal taps can cause migraines.

Does this affect your neck with pain?

Also here is my search feature from google:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Can+lumbosacral+intervertebral+disc+syndrome+cause+migraines&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS695US695&oq=Can+lumbosacral+intervertebral+disc+syndrome++cause+migraines&aqs=chrome..69i57.37678j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I have to leave the PC due to work loudly being done here on my roof-but will go over that search as soon as I can

Thanks for appreciating the help- I feel I have not helped you enough----

I now see exactly what you mean as to the PTSD.....I just didn't understand the nexus....