VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Was Awarded 90% IU P&T

Rate this topic

Hucast21

I was just recently awarded 90% IU P&T by way of a HLR. The HLR took 19 days to complete with a nice $50k+ retro check that will be deposited to my bank account in a few days.

I cannot praise enough of how valuable legal representation can be when it comes to your VA claim. Yes, the best law firms will take their cut but this is a small price to pay compared to all of the horror stories that I have read about veterans fighting the system for decades in order to get justice or end up quitting.

Thanks to everyone on here for keeping me sane during my journey these three years. I never thought I would have ended up in this position but here I am.

The VA finally acknowledges my disabilities that was plain to see in my SMRs and current medical records.

• HadIt.com Elder

Hucast21 Congrats! Great job by you. You must be smarter than the average Bear as Yogi used to say. IU is not an easy road most often and recognizing you need extra help is sometimes ignored and it end up costing in time, money and stress. Back pay is pretty sweet too. Don't forget to help out Hadit with a contribution if you can . We want to continue helping others by being  resource that helps veterans on their road to compensation.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use