VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

LHI C & P EXAMS

Rate this question

pacmanx1

Question

After fighting the VA for months to get a copy of my LHI C & P exams, I just found out that the only way to get a copy of those exams to my VAMC medical records, I have to take a copy to my primary care provider and then have them to have the records scan into my VAMC records. The ROI (Release Of Information Office) refused to take them and copy them. The ROI even refused to request a copy from the VARO. More shenanigans from the VA. 

• Answers 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

No I am not stating don't go to exam.

What I was try to show was how to force the there hand. After a cavc remand to not order more comp exams to delay 

If you feel like you have the evidence in your record. And all ready had many exam that are favorable.

It work for me. 

I am not one to wait

my old name was youlooking on hadit before I won a cue of a 8 year retro tdiu. 

I am 100 tdiu 25 years. All pro se

9 minutes ago, Mr cue said:

No I am not stating don't go to exam

Yes, I understand but my point was that I already went to my C & P exams, and they support my claim. With having equal evidence in your records puts your claim in relative equipoise. That simply means both negative and positive evidence of records without even filing a CUE claim, and that means the veteran wins.  Yes, we have been around for a little while, my old name was honestpete992. Less than a month when I came to hadit.com I was rated/awarded 100% scheduler and these appeals has been to the BVA and the CVAC and they date prior to the VA granting my 100% rating so I knew it would be just a matter of time to get them back to the BVA. In the meantime, I have been granted service connection and increased to decreased to a restored rating and finally waiting for my final grant. Since these are legacy claims, they take a little longer, but I feel that the fight is almost over and the new LHI C & P exams just put that nail in VA's coffin.

• HadIt.com Elder

1 hour ago, pacmanx1 said:

IMHO(IN MY HUMBLE OPINION), we have to learn what battles to fight. My appeals have been going on for years and one for two decades. No big deal, the VA just granted me a 1998 effective date and the only part I disagree with is the rating percentage. The other is for an effective date but my new LHI C & P exams just further support my claims. I think that with most claims, prior to the board or the local VARO will want a new C & P exam within maybe six months to ensure that the veterans’ disabilities has not gotten better. Since I knew my conditions/disabilities were about the same to worst, I just went with the exams. Not going to an exam just holds up your claim and the VA can use that non-exam to deny your claim or say that you were uncooperative. I don't want the VA to have any excuse to delay or deny my claim. Heck, I think they have been going on long enough and if the simplest way to get them to make a decision, I would go to the exam.

• HadIt.com Elder
19 hours ago, pacmanx1 said:

Well, my friends, I am only hoping that the board does the right thing. I have had my claim go to the board and then turned around and to deny my claim before, so I am just hoping that they review my evidence and make the right decision, or I will have to find a NOLO Attorney and take my claims back to the CAVC. We all know that for some reason the local VARO will not grant some claims forcing the veterans to file an appeal but when the local VARO ignores their own C & P examiners opinion is something totally different. They did not disagree with my new C & P exams they just continued my ratings as is and not even addressing my request for an EEDs. I am hoping that the board resolve these issues and not remand my claims. Since the new C & P exams support my disagreement, I can only hope.

Buck, this is what I am hoping for, a positive outcome of my final appeals. Since my recently LHI C & P exams supports my original arguments/disagreements, I am just hoping it goes well.

''Buck, this is what I am hoping for, a positive outcome of my final appeals. ''Since my recently LHI C & P exams supports my original arguments/disagreements, I am just hoping it goes well.''

Roger that pacmanx1  Your a season Veteran and we know you will prevail ,  just hang in there no matter what it takes,  you will win my friend  &  always think positive.

you got this.