VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Keep pursing even after getting 100%

Rate this question

overthere

Question

Dont know if Im in the right spot, have spent hours trying to figure out how to use this site

I read "6 reasons to keep pursuing va claims and appeals - AFTER you reach 100%".   Im rated 100% P&T tdui from 'Nam days.   but clicking on it brings  "10 tips to help you keep the c and p exam in perspective".  Is it hidden somewhere else, or not here at all?

and man, its tough reading and understanding lots of stuff on here.... abbreviations. "secondary" conditions,  one thing caused by another....code numbers, medical/technical names.   there must be a bunch of lists somewhere?  Im a 'regular' type guy, but lots of stuff I have read makes me feel pretty dumb trying to understand things.   and now I cant recall the title of this 'forum' for this question, and I looked back, cant find the name of it anywhere, this site is so confusing.

Edited by overthere
length

• HadIt.com Elder

After  reaching 100% scheduler or TDIU P&T  Should a Veteran continue to pressure his benefit's?  ( Absolutely )

We all earned the rights to our benefits and if your 10% or 100% and you have other conditions that are disabling to you caused by or related to your military service  or perhaps a secondary condition from your  rated service connected disability...Why not file for it ...rather or not you get more compensation  or Join the SMC Veterans.  you earned that right.

America is paying their debt owed to all us US Veterans.

Another key factor is a veteran can be rated 100% or TDIU but their disabilities may not be life threatening. A veteran should always file for life threatening disabilities. Example: Heart attacks, Strokes, Diabetes, Cancer or any disability that would shortens the veteran’s life. Always file for these disabilities 100% or not, if they can be service connected then the better for the veteran and his/her family.