VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Talk to white house hot line today

Rate this question

Mr cue

Question

Well I call the white hot line today.

I spoke to them about a week ago about the qtc company and exam based on my record.

It got take care of. Report is to be done the 17 by qtc we will see

So I call about the bva not have a number not responding to irs from veterans or the 1800.

Told they have been get alot of complaint about this. They don't even have a number to give veterans but the old number which go to 1800 va number

I will tell every veteran who is have a problem with bva not responding do a complaint. Maybe we can get a number back. This makes no sense

Bva has had a number for over 25 years why now take it away now.

Ppl they are reducing veterans rating at a higher rate with these private company exams. Now veterans have no way of getting there appeal address.

Seem like a set up to me. Lol

Well anyway told they got a response from bva and my case was send to droc in Seattle. To take a look at it today. 

And the review  is to be done by 27. We will see.

Seem like the White House hotline at less got someone to address my stuff.

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

Berta used to have the number of the BVA Ombudsman, I have no idea if that number still works or not.  In the past, the BVA Ombudsman was at least able to give me the status of my BVA appeals.  

Its not "just" the BVA that carefully prohibits Vets from being able to call them, the VARO does the same.  VA employees simply dont want to deal with Vets, it takes them time, and they allege they could be working on claims during that time.  

Well, no.  Research has proven over and over, that 2 way communication, while it takes longer, produces a much better result.  We dont have 2 way communication, we can send in stuff, but we have no idea when/if its processed or if it is the right form.  This is VA wide problem.  IT May have to do with the union.  You see, a rater, has a busy schedule (dont we all), and they dont want to hear from disgrunted Vets.  So, the problem, which could be solved with a phone call, often takes years for the Veteran to resolve.  

The excuse is you can call the 1 800 number, where they pretty much tell you very little if anything and have no authority to really fix anything.  Thus, this is why Trump initiated the white house hotline, which has been of some help.  

"They are both closed any veteran have a problem with bva And can't get a response call white house hot line. 

They will change this back if they get alot of complaints."

You are RIGHT!!!!!!!

Mr CUE- veterans do not complain enough at the White House Hot Line.

855-948- 2311

I was very satisfied with my initial White House complaint. It is responsible for S 221, a bill which will force the VA to make public their true malpractice statistics.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/senate-bill/221/all-actions?overview=closed#tabs

https://www.congress.gov/congressional-record/2019/12/19/senate-section/article/S7229-4

I contacted the Senate Sponsors aginafter the Bill was taken up by theSenators, and maybe this is why the Amendent is Much stronger.

Yes I feel veterans  should call more about this bva thing it will change.

I feel the comp exam should go back to va hospital.

You can't get copy of exam you will never no what is been put in to your record until you do a freedom of information. Crazy and how long does that take smh

It's a lot of reductions of rating since the comp exams change.veterans are have 4 5 exam at these places.

These are the to main  one to me.

Oh and this new va mail thing I get things from va 10 15 days after the date of letter. Is this not take dates away for a veteran to respond. It crazy.

So now if you have 60 days u got 45 days. I think it been done with the hope of veterans missing deadline to me but

Something is wrong it not the mail I get stuff from veterans court in two days.

I really think the va is try to make me die or be put in a nursing home.

I get woke up today with a call from va again tell me they see the error but that have to send it to someone to look at.

Why can't the person who is to fix the error call I am tired of va call center return call for bva and can't address nothing.

This is the problem with not haven't a number to bva the ro can't even get respond now. This crazy.

I have never seen a cavc remand treated this way.

This has been 5 month of me try to get my cavc remand return to board in front of line. 

I now have a new 2021 appeal. 10100 and new 2021 appeal in ama.

I really can't believe this. So I guess I go through 4 years alway to the court and get a remand.

And now I got wait years for the cavc remand to get back to a judge because now I am 110000 and am waiting on a video hearing that I never requested.

And my effective dates are now in the ama lane with a 2021 date.

My only hope is the court petition because va not about to get this right I feel it.

Two calls and each person see the problem but no one can address it. Smh.

Oh they just send me a letter say I can ask for my appeal to be advance on docket. Lol.

I am about to do it and send it to the chairman. Now in 2017 when this appeal started it was advance on docket.

Now I got request it again if my cavc remand is not return to the board in the front of the line.

Ok I just need to vent after that call. Lol