VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

My now third PTSD C & P Exam in 5 Mo.

Rate this question

Rattler

Question

• Community Owner

I have two big issues. 1. I think the VA is shopping for a Doctor that will write the C & P Exam in there favor.  They sent me for a C & P Exam for PTSD to determine if I was insane at the time of my discharge on June 24, 2021 by a PHD M.  His C & P Exam was the one who opened the door for full benefits. (See Link Below) They wanted to send me for another C & P Exam for PTSD to update his opinion and determine if I was Unemployable. I requested the same  PHD M. He said I had PTSD and was Unemployable. So I get a phone call Monday waiting to do another C & P Exam to determine if I have PTSD. this is now the third PTSD Exam between June 24, 2021 and now. They try through LHI (the worst of VA contract services)  to send me to another PHD other than Doc M. Than I get a notice that they have  yesterday that LHI has scheduled  a C & P Exam for November 15, 2021 a 120 miles away. I call them up and canceled it as I had talked to someone the day before and told them NOT TO scheduled one unless they could do it unless they could send me to PHD M. I also reamed them a new xxxxxxx because this is the second time LHI has tried to send me to someone with out talking to me first. (PHD M does not do LHI and I know this at the time) I call 800 Betty nd told them wat happened and told them that I would see PHD M but they would have to schedule it with VES or QTC.  So has anyone heard of them doing this????? Shopping for Doc's so they get the C & P Exam they want? 

2. They sent me for a C & P Exam for my Knees (Right and secondary Left) And Both hip's secondary to right knee on October 7, 2021 by QTC. Because they tried to send me to a NP I demanded they send me to a MD because it was a complex Orthopedics evaluation. It was 110 miles away in Atlanta GA I live in Alabama. So when I get there I give them medical evidence form my Community Care doctor (who has been my treating Orthopedics surgeon from 2008) showing I need knee replacement for the last 4 years plus my limitations. (See Sworn Statement in the UTH Discharge granted "honorable for VA purposes." after 40 years. below)

On October 20, 2021 the VA rated me at 10% for arthritis for the right knee  deferring all other issues. ( See Attached decision) This was based on the above C & P Exam. The doctor as always never read the medical evidence in the file and neither did the rater. I find out yesterday from 800 Betty the the VA requested on October 18, 2021 an Independent Medical Opinion (From God knows who) regarding the deferred other issues. The report was due October 20, 2021 but the VA had not received it yet. I have never heard of an Independent Medical Opinion here the veteran didn't have to attend. Has anyone else?

Rdacted Letter Rating Decision 10-18-21 Knee 10%.pdf Rdacted Rating Decision 10-18-21 Knee 10%.pdf

Edited by Rattler767

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet