VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

One Remaned and one granted issue

Rate this question

1454th Solider

Question

I have an remanded issue that was sent to the local RO September 24, I completed my C&P on October 19. Ebenefits currently says Prep for Decision.  If the RO denied the issue and sent the remanded issue back to the BVA, how will I know and when will I know this was done? When will I receive back pay for the granted condition?

You can view your payment history on Vets.gov .  My last claim was approved and I found out the award before it posted to my bank. You can also check the status of your disabilities listed on the VBA system at Vets.gov to see what they approved or disapproved and the % awarded as soon as the claim closes. Go to the "My VA" on the top right of the page after you are signed in, then to  "Your disability rating" below your name to see what your ratings are. Both systems are tied into one at Vets.gov so you can see what changes were made before they send out the decision via snail mail. As soon as the claim closes results are posted here and you can get letters documenting your disability and pay as well.

Monitor these 2 sources if your claim is pending completion to find out quickly how they rated you.

Edited by pwrslm