VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Help Keep HadIt.com Online

Rate this question

Tbird

Question

• Founder

I am writing to you to ask for your financial support. 

This month we do not have enough money to cover the website bills.

HadIt.com as you know is a labor of love for me and we are due to turn 25 next month. 

This is a serious situation with the future of the site at stake. 

Can you help keep HadIt.com open for you and future veterans?

If you can afford to donate to the site it would be greatly appreciated. Remember we are NOT a Non Profit and financial gifts are NOT tax deductible. Donate here: https://community.hadit.com/donate/make-donationhelp.jpeg

6 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Hadit has helped THOUSANDS of veterans over the years. If you want to see it continue to do so, and if you can afford it, please consider making a donation! Well, you might say, somebody else can do it. Actually, that isn't true. You see, if Ms. Tbird has to shut it down because she just can't afford the out of pocket costs any longer, Hadit won't be around  for "somebody else" to donate to. Please consider a donation.

I agree with the above.  Some of you reading this, "could" be able to single handedly keep hadit online with a larger (but not enormous) donation.   

For example if you have  gotten a six figure retro check, you may be able to donate $500, $1000, or even $10,000 to ensure other Vets are helped also.  

For your donation, I can testify 100 percent of it will go to keeping hadit afloat and helping Veterans, "NONE" of it will go to adminstrators, huge salaries (like at least ONE major Vets non profits).  

I dont like giving when it means I am supporting a CEO making 350 grand plus benefits.  Tbird pretty much earns what the rest of us Vets earn and no more.  She puts her own money in this.  How do I know?  I met her, and, at least one family member.  

• HadIt.com Elder

Yes I agree with broncovet please give what you can but don't hurt yourself or your family.

Blessing to all

I have to agree.  This site is a God Send and it has helped me get from 30% to what is now about to be come 100% (Appeal complete...everything granted...will post in new thread). 

This site is by far the best site out there where veterans can get info to help with claims.  Better than all of the facebook pages where some of the know it all mods who ban you or delete your posts when you prove them wrong.  That never happens here.  Everyone accepts if there are incorrect and I love the fact that the people here give it to you straight. 

I am not sure what the operating costs here but to it in perspective if 25 of us gave $25 that would total $625 and I am sure that will help.   

This is page is too important to not keep it up guys!