VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Donating to this forum

Rate this question

slangpdx

Question

Don't know where else to post this so am picking this forum at random.  I keep getting email from donotreply asking to donate because hadit is going broke.  Then the only option for donating is Paypal.  I do not use that because I have been hacked twice on it, once when I didn't even have an account but someone created an account in my name and then put my stolen credit card number on it.  Fortunately both times it was discovered by the company but they still weren't able to safeguard their computers to begin with. 

I suppose there is a reason hadit will not allow donation by credit card but I will not be donating by Paypal.  Can this site not set up a gofundme funded by credit card or some equivalent?  It seems if it really needs money it will look at other options, possibly also a nonprofit grant, or trying to recruit a deep pocket donor.  There may be many state or federal grants possible.  Just suggesting. 

I am 70% SC for 11 years, have not applied for 100% because don't trust the system. 

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Also:  On donating to hadit.  I dont use paypal either, so I mailed her a check.  Offering credit cards is often very expensive, and not everyone wants to do that.  

If you are unhappy with Paypal, I humbly suggest emailing Tbird, and she will likely provide an address for mailing donations.  A credit card may be doable also, you can ask her.  My church accepts credit cards, but I dont use them as I dont want them to have to pay 4 percent or whatever, so I send em a check.  

Slangpdx:

There are multiple avenues by which you can see ads here.  For example, ads appear through Google, facebook, Apple, yahoo, etc.  When you see an ad, you cant be sure if that ad comes from hadit, google, facebook, yahoo, etc.  

If you have a question about a specific law firm being vetted, we can answer that, but we cant control what ads Google, yahoo, your browser, etc. post.  If you want to know if a law firm adverising here is legit, feel free to ask.  But neither Tbird, nor myself can/do "vetted" Google, yahoo, Safari, Firefox ads which could appear here.