VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Need to vent again.

Rate this question

Mr cue

Question

Man I don't no if I am having bad luck or this is been done on purpose.

First the cavc remand for smc o and r I got a ssoc Nov 22.

But the ro refuse to return it to the board.

No one will tell me anything again like where it is when will it be send back to the board.

Why is it not been return.

So anyway the board made decision on the other issues that were removed from the cavc remand docket an given new appeal docket numbers.

They even advance my case to do this. Smh 

Well anyway I appeal the two decision back to the court.

So I put in to have my case expidate again.

The clerk will not put my motion in tell me I have to send something that I am on my death bed. Smh.

I am taking this is a new clerk I call the supervisor. He tell me to send it again.

And she call me tell me once again she is put in my motion there are rules.

Now I did this two time before to the court I understand how it is done.

If the judge order for me to give more evidence she will make a order and give me 15 30 day to answer.

I am now fighting my case with a court clerk. Smh

Well I did get something from cck in the mail about doing this appeal.

I did the intake I am waiting for the lawyer to call.

If he see my case the way I see it and as long as my issues are not abandon I might just let them handle this cavc cases this time.

Still think on that tho.

Well it has been a month that my petition for extraordinary relief has been with the judge.

Maybe she will do the right thing and not let this come back to her court to be remand again.

Because the board didn't follow the cavc remand order

Finger cross lol.

I have to give this get my motion put in to the court go for a few days.

I am mad this will be the second week I have be trying to get this lady to put my motion in.

So I got to cool off

Well I talk to the court and this is what they have to do I understood this when the va.

Separated all my issues from the cavc remand docket that this was what they were doing.

Now I will have maybe 3 to 4 different appeals going on at the court because of there errors which I don't believe are errors.

Crazy part this is for smc benfits.

And the court and va are treating each smc as a claim.

Well I am going to Save my cue for now because I see were this is going.

I am telling you guys if the judge doesn't address anything in my petition for extraordinary relief.

I will be doing my appeal to federal court over all this I can't let it go.

Ok need to vent again lol.

Well since I put in the appeal to the court for the adjustment disorder I have been get all the lawyer wanting to take my case stuff in the mail.

Well this weekend I get a letter saying the veterans pro Bono program will take my case. With paper to sign for them to get on the appeal.

This be the reason why I will not take a lawyer.

Why would I sign you on my case and I have no spoke to you one time.

I make no sense. To me.

Now if I didn't understand my case or have been fighting it myself I might understand.

Well anyway I came up with a plan lol.

I might let the pro Bono handle this issue and maybe everything else will fall in place.

So I think I might let them take the adjustment disorder appeal only.

And I no they will get it remand it was reopen because new service records. They will not address it

Or the effective date.

I was send to the mental health a@a comp exam. After a dro hearing.

But they refuse. To address smc l for this condition.

And on and on.

So the way I see it they will be fighting the smc o and r based on the a@a mental health comp exam.

The effective date for the adjustment disorder.

So I think I might let them take this one part it any goin to kill me if they don't address everything.

And I got two other Case and a cue to do 

I can't believe I appeal all this to the court together and it get remand to bva.

And now I got 4 different appeals going at one time now.

2 different appeals going at court.

And the Court remand to bva is still with bva. Waiting a decision I will then have 3 different appeal going at the court

An petition for extraordinary relief at the court that has been going since July.

An  nobody feel they have to address it.

now if you believe this was done on purpose to hope I miss a deadline forget to appeal something or just give up.

SO yes I will be letting the pro Bono program take the Case if they are I will sign there papers.

let see how they handle this issue.

maybe I will start believing in lawyers again lol

5 hours ago, Mr cue said:

SO yes I will be letting the pro Bono program take the Case if they are I will sign there papers.

let see how they handle this issue.

I certainly want to follow your progress with the pro Bono representation on the one case. Interesting.

On 12/22/2021 at 9:25 AM, pwrslm said:

Lawyers on the other hand are familiar with the process, and can get to know the clerks by name because they deal with them on a regular basis. Big advantage once you get to know the ropes.

In hindsight I know this advantage, when I filed for SSDI concurrent to filing for vets' disability. Both of my attorneys had practices in the same city and practically a stone's throw away from each other, and typically served the same clients (vets seeking VA disability and social security disability, respectively). Each attorney had working relationships with government offices and the procedures and processes they followed were a phone call away. Time saving. This kind of working relationship is invaluable.