VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Federal Employee Union Typical Corruption

InfantryAndIntel

https://nffe.org/nffe_news/triumph-va-agrees-to-rescind-patient-recording-policy-after-nffe-takes-action-to-protect-employee-and-patient-privacy-patient-privacy/

This might be old, but I just found it, because I was wondering if I could record VA employees.  Well, it seems the VA is really all about the fox guarding the hen house.  Just look at the wording from the NFFE.

“I am very proud that NFFE was able to stop this harmful and short-sighted policy change that would have opened a Pandora’s Box of problems at the VA.”  This is a clear argument that they don't want VA problems to come to court, voter view, or to government inspection.

Ask yourself, "why would I be against evidence?"  The NFFE is obviously against evidence, because they know they protect bad employees.

"the high standard of care provided by NFFE-IAM members would not be compromised."  LOL.  We all know VA employees do not have high standards.  The VA low balls for the cheapest and most unprofessional workers.  The VA was already caught hiring desperate doctors that had their licenses revoked.  My VA, in particular, is in the city center, so it hires a lot of unprofessional types.  Trust me, I have got some of them fired or they quit.

Here is another one, "This will allow us to use more discretion in treating veterans, which is critical. This was an important victory for veterans and VA employees.”  "This will allow us to use more discretion in treating veterans."  "Discretion."  Think about that.  What they really mean is "we can act as we please without the threat of gathering evidence to give justice to Veterans who are receiving awful care."

Please, no one who has worked with the VA is going to believe NFFE arguments against recording.  Open and blatant corruption.  Imagine you are at a trial, and the judge says, "I'm not going to allow any evidence, because I care for the defendant and the prosecution."  LOL.  That is the NFFE argument.  SMH.  Open and blatant corruption.  Of course, this will never get to SCOTUS.

Ask yourself, "If I am recording a conversation between just me and the VA employee, how do I affect someone else's privacy?"  See, the NFFE easily twisted the truth to fake a problem that would not occur.  Open and blatant corruption.

I am for some unions, but Federal unions have to go.  The VA should not be subject to a union.  Fox guarding the hen house.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days