VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

not quite yet...but gettin there

Rate this topic

blahsaysme2u

as some of you know i did win my claims and have been awarded 100% P&T scheduler. this was HUGE win for me and did mostly on my own with help of great from HADIT(become a member or patron!!!!) and my VSO from virginia department of veteran services(highly highly recommend over all the others out there if you live in VA)

but still fight for EED is ongoing. i wanted to post something and thought maybe here would be a good place...like i said not quite there. but if anyone is looking for a good law office i wanted to give my 2 cents on the topic. i contacted many of the usual suspects when starting this fight. but because i still work, i was turned away by 4...the other 2 said they didnt know how they could help because it seemed out of their repertoire. i had one that wanted to take me on but was so booked he reffered me to his friend Sean Kendall! wow guys. i cant say enough great things about this office. they are Johnny on the spot and listen. they answer the phone return emails...just WOW! and not just by interns or call answering services....check em out if you are in the market or looking. 

hope i helped somebody today!

https://www.seankendalllaw.net/

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use