VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Range of motion ratings. Anyone?

Rate this question

Rivet62

Question

I need someone keen on range of motion ratings.  I'm updating my back issues with physical therapy findings. VA sees records dated 4 years ago, but things have changed.

I've had recent physical therapy. The files are below. I've got to be more than 10% now, but when I look at the CCK infographic on back pain issues, and range of motion (https://cck-law.com/infographic/va-ratings-for-back-pain-infographic/) it has me swimming on how to interpret my own physical therapist's observations. 

I have service-connected underlying conditions and according to the SOC I just received, they're relying on range of motion from years ago (which. according to them, has me at 10%).

The physical therapist has notes sprinkled throughout the files. To me it looks like 20% at least. Anyone have an opinion otherwise? I'm about to file supplemental claims in about 30 days.

Edited by Rivet62
Deleted uploads to save space on server

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder
3 minutes ago, Rivet62 said:

No I haven't, but it would be great if they were there. If I find it I'll update this thread.

I know that before the AMA changes in 2019, they were usually there a week or so after the exam was completed. I heard that after the changes, they eventually bumped up the release window to 30 days after the exam, but do not know if they are still there after the 30 day window expired.

5 hours ago, Vync said:

I know that before the AMA changes in 2019, they were usually there a week or so after the exam was completed. I heard that after the changes, they eventually bumped up the release window to 30 days after the exam, but do not know if they are still there after the 30 day window expired.

👍👍👍👍👍 Excellent.  That will definitely be helpful because I'm asking for increases and it will be helpful to know.

6 hours ago, Vync said:

@HamsliceDefinitely worth appealing. It could take six to twelve months to get your c-file. Have you checked to see if your C&P exam findings were placed in your My Health eVet progress notes?

Vync,

My exams were with LHI and the QVC (?).  And they are not in my MyhealthyVet notes.  I just won my audit finally from my hearing in August, so as soon as I get my letters in hand I am going to request my cfile.  Then appeal, unless I see something I don't know.

Thanks,

Hamslice

anyone know-

and maybe this needs to be new thread. let me know and ill start one-

anyone know if you can call the 800 and have them mail you all the C&P exams? 

what about all your denial letters or claim forms submitted?? i am missing some from my first claim- not in my c-file. 

6 minutes ago, blahsaysme2u said:

anyone know-

and maybe this needs to be new thread. let me know and ill start one-

anyone know if you can call the 800 and have them mail you all the C&P exams? 

what about all your denial letters or claim forms submitted?? i am missing some from my first claim- not in my c-file. 

I'll bet you can get a copy, maybe, by calling whoever provided it (QTC or MSLA or whoever maybe).