VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

BVA METRICS

Rate this question

pacmanx1

Question

4 minutes ago, blahsaysme2u said:

i dont know what any of this info actually means. 

Absolutely nothing since the BVA keeps changing it for the past year.

VA.gov has been stuck on April 2018 since sometime in November 2021. VA.gov shows that the board is continuing to process appeals but they have not progress beyond April 2018. 

I just checked BVA Metrics and it says Legacy docket date is August 2019. It's been stuck on August 2019 for 3 or 4 months that I remember, maybe longer. Metrics are thru 13 February 2022 so they must have updated it in the last few days. I did notice they quit listing the employee productivity statistics this time. For the last several months it's been at 84%. Must've gotten much worse and that's why they quit showing it.

I'm still wondering about their focus on Legacy Claims. Are they still doing that? I saw a video on CCK that said Legacy and AMA are swamped, some by covid and some from having to train all the new judges hired. 

I think it's amazing you could post a graphic on Jan 19 that has totals thru Feb 13!! Did you copy and past the graphic or insert a link to the graphic? If it's cut and pasted, that's some eerie stuff.

Edited by McRay

3 hours ago, McRay said:

I saw a video on CCK that said Legacy and AMA are swamped, some by covid and some from having to train all the new judges hired. 

Exactly my situation as I have a legacy claim dated before July/August 2019 that is sitting somewhere collecting dust. All evidence has always been in my file and the RO returned my claim at least a year ago and I did not request a hearing. Makes no sense.