VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Pelvic tilt, seen in service but denied

Rate this question

Rivet62

Question

I would like your thoughts on how the VA regarded an in-service condition called 'pelvic tilt'.  VA used this analogous description on my SOC, from my original claim(s) of altered gait and one hip higher than the other.  

In the SOC it states that while the pelvic tilt condition is seen in my in-service records the claim is denied because there were no complaints. I am service connected for lower back issues.

If anyone needs to see all my underlying medical conditions (that are not SC'd, yet) to form an opinion on the pelvic tilt denial then I can do so.

Thanks to anyone and everyone in advance.

Edited by Rivet62
Spelling

3 answers to this question

i found this? never heard of this before and dunno if things have changed since this is from 2013

https://www.va.gov/vetapp13/Files1/1307094.txt#:~:text=The most competent and credible,disability for VA compensation purposes.

1 hour ago, blahsaysme2u said:

i found this? never heard of this before and dunno if things have changed since this is from 2013

https://www.va.gov/vetapp13/Files1/1307094.txt#:~:text=The most competent and credible,disability for VA compensation purposes.

Thank you so much for this. Yep. This addresses primary causes and secondaries. Sounds like me. Thanks.👍👍👍👍👍

Edited by Rivet62
More thanks