VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Minutes ago we had 400 Guests here at the same time!

Rate this question

Berta

Question

I appreciate them all- we get hundreds throughout the day and they have come to the Best place in Town for VA claims help!

Did something happen in the VA today that we dont know about yet?

Then again if some are like me, I have tons of snow around my house, the wind chill is well minus 10 degrees, and we have a winter weather warning -to stay home-

and we didnt lose electric power yet. ( beautiful New York state, over 2100 feet above sea level. )

I found this gem accidentally through an ad which I hardly ever click on and I am thankful that I did.  For me I had already gotten a low ball rating from the Veterans Administration of 30%.  I often wonder how much different my outcome would have been had I clicked on that link sooner. I am where I am today in the VA jungle because of our members. IU with SMC S.  I've met so many good people on this forum, so welcoming, so helpful, so honest, blunt at times, but always with the  best intentions in mind, sounds cliché but to me it feels like the brother and sisterhood that I once had when I was in service, much better as a matter of hard facts. Thanks to all that made and make this site possible. Sincerely.