VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Over active bladder secondary to Lumbar fusion

Rate this question

Ken Dillon

Question

Hi all, I put in a claim for over active bladder secondary to my lumbar. So a company called LHI got in contact with me about C@P exam. So it gave me a PA name no address or number, so I called LHI, I was told that the C@P exam is record search and if anything was needed the PA would call me. This seems little strange to me, and thoughts? Yes my Lumbar is service connected. Thanks

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

I have had several LHI C & P exams, never got a call about reviewing my records and would call if they needed something. What did happen was I went to the exam and asked the examiner why the VA made the appointment; I do this all the time. Found out that VA put me in for an increase for my current rating and I didn’t file a claim for an increase, I filed a claim for an EED. I have been maxed out on my rating well over a decade, so it made no sense for me to file for an increase because there is none, and the examiner was upset and irritated that the VA was trying to manipulate an opinion from her. The exam only requested information on my current level of severity. I know most or just about most claims are imputed as claims for increases but this request only requested information on my current severity of disability and nothing about my request for an EED. She stated there was nothing in my records and then I showed her VAMC medical records that proved I had symptoms, treatments and a diagnosis long before the VA assigned my current effective date. She then wrote her opinion that my records review definitely showed an earlier onset date.  The VA still ignore my request and ignored her opinion, and my claim is now on appeal.

Edited by pacmanx1

• HadIt.com Elder

Test test 

• HadIt.com Elder

pacmanx1

I can't find anything wrong  your post an dmy test post are showing up.

if this keeps happen we  will contact Ms Tbird

9 minutes ago, Buck52 said:

pacmanx1

Buck, the OP (ORIGINAL POST) was in the wrong place and TBIRD moved it and sent me a message and I posted her back say it worked and she fixed it. 

At first it would not allow me to reply/respond but TBIRD already fixed it.

Thanks

Edited by pacmanx1

• HadIt.com Elder

Roger that!