VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

100% Scheduled Finally

Rate this topic

pyrotaz

Just got 100% Scheduled a little about my journey

Started in Aug 2018

1. Bilateral tinnitus 10% - Had a C & P exam-(8/13/2018)- Worked in a Generator Room and Engine room have ringing and roaring noise in both ears-Did on my own
  2. PTSD/MST 50%- Happened while on Active Duty- Had C & P exam-(12/10/2018)-Had Nexus letter from my doctor and help from a the local  VA 
  3. Sleep Apnea 50%- Secondary to PTSD/MST- Had C & P Exam-(08/16/2019)- Had Nexus letter from my doctor and a sleep study by the VA
  4. Diabetes Mellitus type 2-20%- No C & P Exam-(08/17/2020)-Secondary to PTSD/MST and Sleep Apnea- Had Nexus letter and researched and sent in some supporting Documents
  5. Frozen Shoulder -40%-Had a C & P Exam-(12/30/2020)- Secondary to Diabetes- Was being treated for it and  researched and sent in some supporting Documents and sent in medical records
  6. Peripheral Neuropathy (left lower extremity affecting the femoral Nerve)-20% -No C & P Exam-(7/09/2021)- Secondary to Diabetes- Sent in Copy of my medical records and researched and sent in some supporting Documents
  7. Peripheral Neuropathy (left lower extremity affecting the sciatic Nerve)-20% -No C & P Exam-(7/09/2021)- Secondary to Diabetes- Sent in Copy of my medical records and researched and sent in some supporting Documents  
  8. Peripheral Neuropathy (right lower extremity affecting the femoral Nerve)-20% -No C & P Exam-(7/09/2021)- Secondary to Diabetes- Sent in Copy of my medical records and researched and sent in some supporting Documents
  9. Peripheral Neuropathy (right lower extremity affecting the sciatic Nerve)-20% -No C & P Exam-(7/09/2021)- Secondary to Diabetes- Sent in Copy of my medical records and researched and sent in some supporting Documents  

The dates highlight are the approved dates.

Some suggestions:

1. Research what you are submitting, here at  HADIT, Google. Submit as many backing documents as you can especially tying  in  secondary conditions
  2. Write a well personal statement ( Describing the issue)
  3. Have your spouse/or someone familiar with the issue write a statement  
  4. Get a good Nexus letter from a Doctor you trust this is the format I used (https://militarydisabilitymadeeasy.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/NEXUS-letter-sample.pdf)
  5. Get copies of all medical records and submit copies ( Don't be afraid to highlight parts of the records that my pertain to your issue)
  6. Do Not be afraid to ask for help may great veterans here at HADIT are willing to help you along your journey to get what you deserve. Also many local VA  centers have support staff to ask questions and guide you along your journey
  7. Do Not Give up!!  Many Successful stories here

WOW!!!! Fantastic and great advice!!!!!!!

WOWWEE to this as well:

"Diabetes Mellitus type 2-20%- No C & P Exam-(08/17/2020)-Secondary to PTSD/MST and Sleep Apnea- Had Nexus letter and researched and sent in some supporting Documents."

NO C & P exam! That is incredible and also shows what a good Nexus letter from a real doctor  can do!!!!

Enjoy this Victory! You deserve it!

Congratulations!

It is always good to hear good news.

VINDICATION. 

After I won my 100% scheduler, it was more than a victory it was vindication that I knew I should had been rated higher. At first, I felt numb, it had to set in that I would never work again but I got through it by trying my best to help other veterans.

Edited by pacmanx1

• HadIt.com Elder

Congratulatons on your Award   WAY TO GO

GOOD TO SEE THIS.

As for as no C&P Exam   when a Veteran has all this in his medical records  VA OR PRIVATE  that proves his clai, in my opinion  no C&P Exam needed and really a waist of everyone time. (jmo)

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use