VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Posted for Berta

Rate this question

Tbird

Question

• Founder

We had a difficult weekend. I regret to say I felt no choice but to ban Berta. She contacted one of the moderators and asked that this good bye from her be posted. Out of respect for her it is posted below:

"Thanks to all of you who truly have helped veterans and their survivors!

Thanks all of you who joined and received superb advice on your Issues here!

What helps one vet here helps potentially some of the 2,700 plus hits we get every day-and mainly from guests, far more a day then members here.

I base my math on our Demographics that are available here. As well as the multiple guests here during every hour of the day and night.

Since I am no longer here, I hope you all will help with the claims I usually answer- AO, DIC, Nehmer, Footnote One, TDIU,1151, FTCA, Burn Pits, CRSC, CRDP, etc etc etc and my favorate claim of all .....................CUE!!!!!!!! Make sure you use the newest info on CUE in M21-1MR that former Secretary Shulkin put there based on my letter to him, some time ago.

There is possible movement on a new AO presumptive coming- someone will post that here when that happens.Heart

I have filed my claim on that already.Smiling face with horns

After 23-24-25 years here ? was on old board too- I will still be on the internet helping veterans, and their survivors. At other sites. 
No not THAT one.Smile
Berta

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet