VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I Met Dr Bash

Rate this question

GulfWarVet1990

Question

On 3/9/2022 at 12:01 PM, Dustoff 11 said:

Before I used Dr. David Anaise with extreme great success on my appeal I did talk to Dr. Bash on the phone and he gave me some helpful good tips.  Dr. Anaise charged me only $1500.00 for two separate appeals of two different medical claims.  

@Dustoff 11Thanks Dustoff11 - I decided to hire Dr. Anaise to handle my appeal for OSA secondary to PTSD. I came across a few post that were successful working with him. How was your experience. 

4 answers to this question

As I have already posted several times I had great excellent results with Dr. David Anaise and his helping me win a recent OSA Sleep Apnea appeal secondary to PTSD with also SMC-S and five years backpay and also a BVA remand on another medical issue appeal that is still pending.

His opinions carry great weight with the BVA as his is a 30 Year MD and surgeon in both the military and private practice and an expert and book author on veterans disability claims.  He is also a veterans lawyers if you feel need for a lawyer to represent you.  This is my last comment on the topic. Do your research on this forum for more info.

My comment is not legal advice as I am not a lawyer, paralegal or VSO.

• Greeter

Every time I hear that someone is going to use dr bash I get the shivers. I’m not going to go in the bad details of dr bash but am glad you decided to go with someone else. Do you have an update as to where your claim is at and how the imo went? 

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use