VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

What would you do? C/P QTC medical?

Rate this question

Richard1954

Question

I just received two letters  from QTC Medical. They never contacted me by phone to set up any appointments.  Yet they have scheduled two appointment in a local strip mall. I called them and told them I would not attend any appointments, they did not call me and if they had I would have told them I do not do appointments with VA contractors. They always screw something up, and takes a year  or more to get a copy of the exam. I told them if the va wants me to do an appointment the va needs to call me and set it up at the local VA. No more contractors for me.  Also he wanted more personal information from me, and I would not give him anything except the account number on the letter and my name. He said he had to know my date of birth and all kinds of stuff or he could not help me. I said your not getting any more personnal information. I don't know you and I don't put out information.  I am really Pis@ed abnout this garbage. Now to write the va and tell then. I don't have any idea what the exam is for and the paperwork says nothing, which is another problem with the contractors. What would youi do.

2 answers to this question

Dont refuse an exam, but do refuse a scam.  To find out which this is, call your local VAMC, (or go there) and ask them who schedules local exams.  Find out if they scheduled you for a QTC exam.